Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIFC down to 67.50, one wonders why anybody would hold onto this precarious stock except 1p lock in boys Green, Sally and Ahmad.

You forgot Whyte ;)

^^^ spunked 20 grand at 90p imo ....

Wouldn't be like a celtc fan on here to talk nonsense would it?

Fucking immensely inciteful contribution there oh great defender of the faith :lol:

Go on....... Give us your OPINION on how this successful, global share issue is turning out.

I'm gonna pull up a chair for this....

Let me reiterate, these shares are being sold.... Therefore there is a purchaser remember. Sure, the VPS is plummeting but IN NORMAL TRADING ENVIRONMENTS, that makes them potentially attractive to buy.

The real point of interest has to be WHO? Certainly not genuine brokers and fund managers. This is where we will see any more skullduggery from the consortium.

Remember, Chuckie has history on AIM......:D

Let me reiterate, these shares are being sold.... Therefore there is a purchaser remember. Sure, the VPS is plummeting but IN NORMAL TRADING ENVIRONMENTS, that makes them potentially attractive to buy.The real point of interest has to be WHO? Certainly not genuine brokers and fund managers. This is where we will see any more skullduggery from the consortium.Remember, Chuckie has history on AIM......:D

My guess is that is where the majority of the IPO cash went, keeping the share price inflated through yet another front company .... though they're don't have enough.

Where's tedi to remind us all what a great share issue it was and how it's just balancing out etc.

Tedi is hovering around hoping that the share price increases to such a point he can then post a comment that makes all us P&D's look silly at wanking over a small short term dip in value :lol:

Rangers share experts on P&B are the worst.

Fixed 8)

Tedi is hovering around hoping that the share price increases to such a point he can then post a comment that makes all us P&D's look silly at wanking over a small short term dip in value :lol:

Fixed 8)

It's amazing how Rangers are financially booming ,don't need the SPL ,have 500m fans ,are wanted by Man U and the Dallas Cowboys , will be playing in a Euro league and in England soon ,had a great share issue , have world record attendances ...yet are fukin skint ,sacking staff all over the place and share value is falling through the floor?

Wheres loyal thick tedi to explain it?

Archived