Charles Green's share issue

Let me reiterate, these shares are being sold.... Therefore there is a purchaser remember. Sure, the VPS is plummeting but IN NORMAL TRADING ENVIRONMENTS, that makes them potentially attractive to buy.

The real point of interest has to be WHO? Certainly not genuine brokers and fund managers. This is where we will see any more skullduggery from the consortium.

Remember, Chuckie has history on AIM...... :D

Could Chuckie use the £22 million generated in the sale of shares to re-buy them back at a much lower rate???

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how Rangers are financially booming ,don't need the SPL ,have 500m fans ,are wanted by Man U and the Dallas Cowboys , will be playing in a Euro league and in England soon ,had a great share issue , have world record attendances ...yet are fukin skint ,sacking staff all over the place and share value is falling through the floor?

Wheres loyal thick tedi to explain it?

He is on his hotline directly to Green as we speak to get the orc talk party line press release pack that puts us P&D's back into our place :)

If I had CG`s number then I would be telling him to fuk right off, lying cnut that he is.

Hopefully the lads in BF1 start a wee sing song to tell him as much tomorrow in which we can all join in.

So you'll be going to Ibrox and it will fcuk all to do with football ? Brilliant I may watch it online to see the carnage and if some muppet runs towards Green with a Sheffield steel blade or empty Buckie bottle :lol: .

And here was you saying you only went their to watch football :lol: your Sheffield steel knives will be oot the morra :)

If I had CG`s number then I would be telling him to fuk right off, lying cnut that he is.

Hopefully the lads in BF1 start a wee sing song to tell him as much tomorrow in which we can all join in.

And then what tedi? This is far from a normal situation."

Who will buy the toxic assets if they can be found? £15M black hole wasn't it from Miller,?

If youz accepted the club/history died this would have been forgotten about. The general bluenoses are guilty.

What about miller? you have no more idea what the situation is than me, do not let that stop you from just making stuff up tho, why stop the habit of a lifetime.

Truth is all you want is Rangers wiped out 100% so you can eventually surpass the history you keep banging on about, year after year in a league with zero competition, it consumes you.

Only trouble is that the reality would be slightly different, you would dominate for a few years with dwindling crowds, the overheads would stay the same, the board would try to react but the Celtic faithfull will not allow it, you would die a quick death and all the diddy fans who you have been ass kissing for the last year would dance on your grave.

Welcome to your future.

Sounds good. :thumsup2

Ah my post must have stung, the old imaginary meltdown quote comes out, nevermind wunf I am sure you will remeber this post.

Maybe I know less it is true.

maybe I don't know Kyle and Sally don't evenlook at each other.

Maybe I don't know the physio got bounced for misdagnosing jig and Kyle.

Maybe I don't know I cherish a 50:s hoon tie more than you..

The world is a wonderful place.

Could Chuckie use the £22 million generated in the sale of shares to re-buy them back at a much lower rate???

Monies raised by a company in any share issue can be used at the discretion of its directors. In normal circumstances these monies would be used to improve Company performance (asset purchase, output growth and all things profit oriented)

Without getting into the overly complex issues of what constitutes financial crime and money laundering etc, it is conceivable that his IPO funds are being used to purchase these shares but through intermediary sources rather than direct purchasing.

This is for two. main, reasons. 1. If the issuing company is hoovering up it's own shares it is simply using capital badly and will eventually have put itself in an exposed position for an aggressive takeover or, as the only people buying the shares, have no access to future funds.

2. The Market takes a dim view of companies trying to project a strong share price by "generating" market activity with inter trading. Suspension of trading can follow and basically your finished.

As I've said before, CG has 'form' on AIM and properly managed finance dealers don't often get caught twice by people like him. IA might be finding this out too, or he might be more than just the money man.... Either way I would be sure he is thinking this is one project he said no to.

There are a myriad of dodgy financial players out there and you have to be ridiculously vigilant and thorough in order to not get caught out.

We are at the stage now where I expect the investigations and enquiries are going to come at them like wasps to a can of Blackthorn.

No company usually survives these sort of Corporate betrayals, it sends out all the wrong messages, making funds impossible to accrue.

D&P better have a good cover story ready too. The whole thing is a massive bundle of toxic waste.

Glad its not on my desk.

Another twist, could the documents showing CW as a director of 5088 actually be a hoax / fake, police checking into it now, oh the drama continues.

It would be daft to write that possibility off.

Really, where did you read this rumor?

Same place as Wunf and his MVL pish nae doubt.

^^^Breathed a sigh of relief when the markets opened.

I wish I was a Rangers fan, so jealous that my weekends are not taken up by obssessive worry that my club will die.

Where do I get an application form to be one of the peepol?

You are already fully subscribed.

Excellent, when do I get to learn the secret signs? When do I get my copies of the songbooks? You know, the official one and the uncensored version? Can I now class myself as a superior to everyone? Do I get a vote to reinstate Sir Whyte (White).

^^^Breathed a sigh of relief when the markets opened.

I wish I was a Rangers fan, so jealous that my weekends are not taken up by obssessive worry that my club will die.

Where do I get an application form to be one of the peepol?

Those days are long long gone. It wasn't a pleasant summer but now our weekends are spent laughuing atPs&Ds wetting their pants over photoshopped documents singed by Mr White.

Excellent, when do I get to learn the secret signs? When do I get my copies of the songbooks? You know, the official one and the uncensored version? Can I now class myself as a superior to everyone? Do I get a vote to reinstate Sir Whyte (White).

In answer....

Never

Never

No

and finally No.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Those days are long long gone. It wasn't a pleasant summer but now our weekends are spent laughuing atPs&Ds wetting their pants over photoshopped documents singed by Mr White.

Excellent, heads still firmly in the sand then? How do I keep it out my ears?

Laughing at P&Ds sounds fun, when do I get to join in? The only problem for us peepol is that I really don't see that much to laugh at since my promotion to Rangers fan. The way I see it is those P&Ds are laughing at us all the time but they never need to be right to raise a laugh, we the peepol need to be right all the time, otherwise we see our club die, again.

In answer....

Never

Never

No

and finally No.

Hope that clears it up for you.

So is your society limited? What are the conditions for entry?

So is your society limited? What are the conditions for entry?

Sorry...you will never know. We don't join We are chosen..The Chosen Few...We Are The People. No Surrender

Try and keep up.

Archived