Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues

• 3 weeks later...

I think its really unfair to bump this today @Aim Here.

After all, most of the Jambos wouldnt even have known there was a "footie" match on as they would be watching the "rugger" with the "chaps" today.

They will be out celebrating their smashing win with 12 pints of Guinness and a packet of Jacobs Cream Crackers.................................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now the question I have is... are Hearts fans going to be cheering on Hibs against Motherwell, and hope they replace Dundee in 6th, so that you have a final derby for the season, or is it a case of point and laugh and to hell with a derby payday?

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Now the question I have is... are Hearts fans going to be cheering on Hibs against Motherwell, and hope they replace Dundee in 6th, so that you have a final derby for the season, or is it a case of point and laugh and to hell with a derby payday?

First things first

Hibs fans will need to cheer Rangers to take points off Dundee or it doesn’t matter

Did hibbys really post here when we deliberately chucked if against RC to see if we could kick the sheep doon?

Dae us a favour, hibbys, dinnae try an' throw a relegation party at pit-tawdry efter the split

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

33 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

First things first

Hibs fans will need to cheer Rangers to take points off Dundee or it doesn’t matter

Nice, instead of worrying that you would need to support Hibs, you flip it so it's dependent on Hibs fans supporting Rangers. Devious!