MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

4 hours ago, BradHorse said:

I was surprised when Jones failed.

Is there any legal way to watch the Bellator card tonight? I'm not averse to illegal methods and that's what I'll probably end up doing but MVP is probably my favourite fighter to watch and I'm tempted to just pretend it's the UFC for the evening.

The Bellator main card is on channel 5 tonight with the prelims on spike i believe

There's maybe some truth to the Nate Diaz 'everyone is on steroids' chat. Funny as f**k when he says it in front of dana aswell. Obviously everyone isn't on steroids but I'm now thinking there's loads of guys that have done it in the past/maybe still doing it. Lifetime ban wouldn't be too harsh I feel.

That's Anderson and Jones arguably the 2 best of all time both caught out in recent times, makes the sport a bit of a joke tbh and now Brock!

Anyway, looking forward to watching bellator tonight, James Gallagher is meant to be a bit of a prospect, same team as Conor McGregor and only 19. Surprised Paul Daley is an underdog, don't know much about Lima though, good wrestler?? Gonna back Daley regardless as he hits harder than anyone.
Mitrione is always decent to watch, not sure why Alex Reid is on the card though, bellator really let themselves down with that sort of shit!

Anyway, looking forward to watching bellator tonight, James Gallagher is meant to be a bit of a prospect, same team as Conor McGregor and only 19. Surprised Paul Daley is an underdog, don't know much about Lima though, good wrestler?? Gonna back Daley regardless as he hits harder than anyone.
Mitrione is always decent to watch, not sure why Alex Reid is on the card though, bellator really let themselves down with that sort of shit!

Alex Reid on the card is a new low, even by Bellator standards. With all the backing they have they really could compete with the UFC in a few years time but this shit doesn't help.

3 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Walk off flying knee. Not a bad start to the night. Could watch MVP fight all night

Aye. Definitely one of my favourites to watch. Dunno if throwing the pokemon ball at Cyborg as he lay with a likely shattered and destroyed orbital bone was really required but it's definitely kinda funny as f**k.

Also, this isn't live on CH5 so beware twitter etc for spoilers lads; I had the MVP fight spoiled because I just presumed this was live and all the MMA accounts I follow tweeted the result. Bit raging.

"I just caught myself a cyborg" cocky as f**k but wow got to love that arrogance ! Mvp looked great but would like to see the outcome of somebody a bit more talented than santos takes him to the ground. Looks a very awkward man to share the ring with.

Edited by Disco30

Whether it's the actual reason or not, that's an excuse that at least has some credibility - I remember a Scottish rugby player (Scott McLeod) being done for the same thing a few years ago, and it turned out they had forgotten to file the paperwork on his exemption.

Apparently Lesnar was flagged for an inhaler.

If that's true then half the posts in here are going to look stupid as f**k.

If it is just that it doesn't change the fact that he's obviously full of other shit.