MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Overeem my first bet of the night. Blaydes showed a hell of a chin against Hunt but I don't see Overeem knocking him out. A classic Jackson/Winklejohn smart performance and a decision win I reckon.

(Just putting this out there so I look a tit when he gets sparked out in 2min.)

Just now, BradHorse said:

Overeem my first bet of the night. Blaydes showed a hell of a chin against Hunt but I don't see Overeem knocking him out. A classic Jackson/Winklejohn smart performance and a decision win I reckon.

(Just putting this out there so I look a tit when he gets sparked out in 2min.)

Overeem looking in better shape than he has in a while imo, think he'll win here.

Blaydes making the top of the division a bit more interesting! Despite losing the bet, I'm actually okay with that.

I thought he just beat an over the hill Mark Hunt, and maybe he beat an over the hill Overeem too, but those two over the hill guys are high up in the division and he dominated both. Only Ngannou (fighting Lewis) Overeem (Just dieded) and Miocic (cormier) ahead of him in the rankings. 

27 years old Rogan just said. Blaydes might be the absolute real deal.

CM Punk showing how even a fit, tough guy with a few years training can still look like a tit by a no-mark trained fighter.

Scary to think what your average guy would look like in there :lol:

What a main event that was. Had Romero winning but kind of glad he got beat because of the weight issue. They have to do it again or maybe Romero goes up and fights at 205.

Big Dan almost getting Overeem killed, horribly late stoppage with at least 3 brutal elbows which shouldn't have happened.

Colby is the man, I'll enjoy him getting sparked 1 day but for now I'm kind of enjoying it all, the interview with Fox after the fight with Bisping, Kenflo and Michelle waterson asking questions was almost unwatchable. None of them were comfortable asking the questions and even at the end Waterson had no idea what to say haha. Bisping gave as good as he got to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

2 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

What a main event that was. Had Romero winning but kind of glad he got beat because of the weight issue. They have to do it again or maybe Romero goes up and fights at 205.

Big Dan almost getting Overeem killed, horribly late stoppage with at least 3 brutal elbows which shouldn't have happened.

Colby is the man, I'll enjoy him getting sparked 1 day but for now I'm kind of enjoying it all, the interview with Fox after the fight with Bisping, Kenflo and Michelle waterson asking questions was almost unwatchable. None of them were comfortable asking the questions and even at the end Waterson had no idea what to say haha. Bisping gave as good as he got to be fair.

Thought Mike and Kenny were fine as usual tbh Waterson had me watching through my fingers for the questions. She was absolutely awful.

Thought Mike and Kenny were fine as usual tbh Waterson had me watching through my fingers for the questions. She was absolutely awful.
Aye, Kenny was being professional. Colby had a real go at him on Twitter a while ago about him being caught for copying someone else's work. RDAs got the same coach as Bisping plus the Masvidal factor was always going to make it awkward. Not sure if there was something with Karen Bryant aswell.

Christ, that CM Punk fight was fucking embarrassing. More so for the UFC to be fair.
Got to hand it to Colby. The guy is a terrible trash talker, but he's got skills. Not to mention a phenomenal gas tank.
Thought Romero could have maybe sneaked that. Or, as the announcers said, a draw. Either way, a great fight.
I had it a draw

Sent from my HTC U11 using Pie and Bovril mobile app