MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

2 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Great news....Eleven Sports have fucked up the UFC deal by not having a tv channel in place. Looks like it'll be BT Sport again hopefully.

That isn't great news, that's fucking tremendous news.

Googled it quickly and it seems Eleven Sports are going down the pan due to only have 50,000 subscribers. Good riddance.

Oh man, hopefully BT work something out then. That could be absolutely brilliant news. Not having to buy PPV and having access to all the cards has played a major part in me becoming a big MMA fan. It’s easy to keep on watching when it’s already part of the package.

This could be complete bullshit, but these are the rumours doing the rounds on Twitter:
IMG_7929.jpg.e61110c29e4599ce7da8ab0a33a8f913.jpg
IMG_7930.thumb.jpg.07ffa6655f15f0258b6f630509953029.jpg

Could be utter fucking nonsense, or he could be in serious trouble.
There was something posted on here about an "Irish Mega Star" or something. There arent that many are there really.... Could well point to Conor.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
Offt, as much as he’s an idiot I hope that’s not true tbh. Wonder why they aren’t reporting the name. 

I genuinely didnt think that outside of UFC promotion he was as much of an idiot as he appears.

Well he might not be, false rumours of rape are horrible so I won’t be making a judgment until it’s confirmed either way. 

The prospective home of UFC in the UK come January 1st have lost the rights to UFC and appear to be withdrawing from the UK. UFC have triggered a contract clause for withdrawal as they don't believe Eleven can secure a TV channel.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/dec/12/eleven-sports-may-be-facing-closure-in-uk-after-only-four-months?

On 12/12/2018 at 19:20, John Lambies Doos said:
On 12/12/2018 at 19:18, Bairnardo said:
He as in "Irish sports star" or he as in Conor McGregor?

It's been alleged that the sports star is McGregor. It's also been alleged that he raped and beat the utter shite of her. Hope that clears that up.

Nah no chance...i reckon it’s Dennis Taylor 

4 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Oh my word that Gordon vs Silva fight was class. 

What a slugfest...had to laugh at Silva motioning for them to go toe to toe and start swinging when there was still over 3 minutes left of the fight!! The first fight was pretty decent too