Depression

Like i said i didn't know she was turning up at a game of fives.

:thumsup2

It was more for her appearing with that guy we meant mate

Glad to see you aren't letting it get you down, better something like this happen early in a relationship than later when you are more committed and it hurts more.

It was more for her appearing with that guy we meant mate

Glad to see you aren't letting it get you down, better something like this happen early in a relationship than later when you are more committed and it hurts more.

Sorry mate

I don't really care anymore mate. Already managed to get another bird's number 8)

On a slightly lighter note I got chatting to a girl on Sat while out with my mates and found out she was Swedish and studying law in Edinburgh. Her mate was friends with one of the guys I knew from the pub so we all went into town together chatting for a bit had a bit of a dance and a kiss seemed all good. Tho during the course of the night I lost her (tho judging by the attention she was getting probably bunked off with someone else)

Queue messages the next day from my mate saying she had been chatting him up as well tho her mate dropped her in it and she wasn't actually Swedish, had 2 kids and was 5 years older than she said she was.. Yup my love life to a T lol

Remember meeting a girl some years ago who was trying to make out she was French, and working over here. Her "accent" was all over the place and it was obvious she was bamming people up. She told me her name was Orelie - I asked her if she had a sister called Analie, cos if she did, I knew her and she was a pain in the arse.

Pretence over. Nearly got a skelp on the jaw for that one.

Remember meeting a girl some years ago who was trying to make out she was French, and working over here. Her "accent" was all over the place and it was obvious she was bamming people up. She told me her name was Orelie - I asked her if she had a sister called Analie, cos if she did, I knew her and she was a pain in the arse.

Pretence over. Nearly got a skelp on the jaw for that one.

I was a bit too drunk to notice or care to be fair

It isn't the first and wont be the last daft story I have when it comes to women. It helps I have a good sense of humour for the slaggings I get for half of them

I'd say it's a good and a bad thing.

I would say so too, i quite often find myself amazed at how selfish i am when compared to other friends of mine and my GF. Although too much sensitivity doesn't really help you

Edited by throbber

Well, bummer, the last week has kinda contained everything that I expected to make me happier and in the end it did very little to improve my mental state.

But, it's now 11.12pm on christmas eve, so for one night I'm gonna try and put my fail of a social life and my probable getting kicked out of uni to the back of my mind.

Merry christmas lads :)

Well, bummer, the last week has kinda contained everything that I expected to make me happier and in the end it did very little to improve my mental state.

But, it's now 11.12pm on christmas eve, so for one night I'm gonna try and put my fail of a social life and my probable getting kicked out of uni to the back of my mind.

Merry Christmas to you too. I've been in bed since 7 o'clock. Don't worry. :)

Have a good one mate

One of my pals is just back from travelling for 2 years and has no money and is falling out with everyone, threatened to kill his own mother and is posting suicidal stuff on FB saying things are getting worse and worse each day for him

One of my pals is just back from travelling for 2 years and has no money and is falling out with everyone, threatened to kill his own mother and is posting suicidal stuff on FB saying things are getting worse and worse each day for him

Bit dramatic. I'm sure most of us here have it shit the now(otherwise we wouldn't post in this topic) but threatening to kill your mother cause your feeling shit? What a c**t