Depression

Bit dramatic. I'm sure most of us here have it shit the now(otherwise we wouldn't post in this topic) but threatening to kill your mother cause your feeling shit? What a c**t

Thats all he is sadly, a lot of people think he's a great guy because he can be pleasant enough at times but when things aren't going his way he is horrible to everyone around about him, completely selfish and will bring other people down to his pitiful level. Im staying away from him as i don't want to be around when he has a public breakdown. I would say you can judge a person most by how they react when times are bad for them and he has proven to be a complete p***k!

Ok I am a wee bit drunk right now but I think what your mate needs right now is a big hug.

I know know people will see things differently to me but sometimes all you need is a wee bit human contact.

However, if he smashes you across the head with a blunt object, you've done all you can

I've been a, secret, follower o this thread, and fair play to the guys and gals that've posted, but never had the guts to post myself.

The black dog is, indeed, a c**t. That I would nt wish on my worst enemy. There have been a few, throughout the years, but no ah wouldnae!

Me, just now? Am sat in the garage, surrounded by DFC memorabilia, thinking of why I'm such a James hunt! I've suffered it for years gents. There you go. I said it. I absolutely ken what some o c***s are going through. I'm pished an it's taken a lit for me to post this. I've no really said much but the black doags digging in eh?

Ken aye?

Edited by Dee Dee

Ok I am a wee bit drunk right now but I think what your mate needs right now is a big hug.

I know know people will see things differently to me but sometimes all you need is a wee bit hitman contact.

However, if he smashes you across the head with a blunt object, you've done all you can

Problem solved.

^ too much shandy?

Having a a wee existential crisis right now. I've blatantly failed my uni exams and apart from how upset my family will be I'm not sure what to do next. Really want to just sell everything I own, book a one way flight somewhere and see what happens, but again I don't feel mature enough to just bail on my family.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I feel like I've had a sort of epiphany.

I've pretty much lived in the past for the best part of my teenage years, and it's not done me much good.

I've focused on all the negative things that have happened to me; to the point where I let them define me which once again can't be a good thing. I've come to realise that although in terms of family, the support is quite scarce, in terms of the friends I have around me they've helped me colossally. Regardless of some of the drunken tantrums and tears they've actually stuck by me, which makes me feel quite lucky; and I feel like I owe them greatly. I'm going to try and take things as they come from now on, and not look too much into things.

:)

Edited by KeeperDee

I've pretty much lived in the past for the best part of my teenage years, and it's not done me much good.

I've focused on all the negative things that have happened to me; to the point where I let them define me which once again can't be a good thing. I've come to realise that although in terms of family, the support is quite scarce, but in terms of the friends I have around me they've helped me colossally. Regardless of some of the drunken tantrums and tears they've actually stuck by me, which makes me feel quite lucky; and I feel like I owe them greatly. I'm going to try and take things as they come from now on, and not look too much into things.

Yer a good man keeperdee, some parallels there, mob the Dee

I've focused on all the negative things that have happened to me; to the point where I let them define me which once again can't be a good thing. I've come to realise that although in terms of family, the support is quite scarce, but in terms of the friends I have around me they've helped me colossally. Regardless of some of the drunken tantrums and tears they've actually stuck by me, which makes me feel quite lucky; and I feel like I owe them greatly. I'm going to try and take things as they come from now on, and not look too much into things.

Good man. That sounds like a smart move to me.

All the best.

I have had a great couple of days but tonight, I feel very lonely, maybe it will pass.

Just glad I have no alcohol in the house otherwise I might be a bit daft.

You're never alone. You always have an ear to listen to you on here. :)

I've focused on all the negative things that have happened to me; to the point where I let them define me which once again can't be a good thing. I've come to realise that although in terms of family, the support is quite scarce, in terms of the friends I have around me they've helped me colossally. Regardless of some of the drunken tantrums and tears they've actually stuck by me, which makes me feel quite lucky; and I feel like I owe them greatly. I'm going to try and take things as they come from now on, and not look too much into things.

All the best mate!

If you still need someone to talk to. I'll happily speak to you as you did with me.

PS i fucking hope the Dees win tomorrow for my coupon ;)

Edited by Eoin Doyle

All the best mate!

If you still need someone to talk to. I'll happily speak to you as you did with me.

PS i fucking hope the Dees win tomorrow for my coupon ;)

You'll be bitterly disappointed, never put the Dee's on a coupon. :P

I just had a flashback there and remember drunkenly posting in this thread and thought I had maybe posted something insensitive but apart from the repeated word it wasn't too bad.

In all seriousness though my Dad is here for the festive season and just now I am drinking far more than is good for me and I have to deal with my Mum's hatred of him as she feels that he is some kind of threat to her.

Dee Dee, how's the heid? :)

Thumping mate. I've not even re read what I posted last night and massive apologies if I offended anyone. Just called the nhs 24 hour helpline and I'm awaiting a call back. No fitba for me the day! I should've contacted them weeks ago, but I've done it now, no going back only forward eh?

Big thank you to keeperdee. I'll keep yeh posted lads.