January Transfers

I assume you weren't at Cowdenbeath, cause Millar was anything but fantastic. E was atrociously bad. Creggs someone I rate highly though, thought we missed him when he was out.

I was at Cowdenbeath, and he wasn't great but he wasn't atrocious either. He overdone things yes but he made some key interceptions and never gave the opposition peace, he allows Murray Davidson to play and get forward more. I'd quite happily say Muzz has performed so well this season because he's been playing with Cregg and Millar alongside him and they now do the dirtier work

Apparently its a pre contract so we wouldn't pay for him. I would be amazed if we paid money for an average player such as Craig.

I never said you would pay for him huh.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at Cowdenbeath, and he wasn't great but he wasn't atrocious either. He overdone things yes but he made some key interceptions and never gave the opposition peace, he allows Murray Davidson to play and get forward more. I'd quite happily say Muzz has performed so well this season because he's been playing with Cregg and Millar alongside him and they now do the dirtier work

I never said you would pay for him huh.gif

You said if someone bids for him he'll probably leave. Who would bid for him if you weren't talking about Hibs?

Here's a dubious one: 'Dundee are looking to bring in Bulgarian forward Anatoli Todorov from Bretsnik 1948, Todorov who just a few years ago was touted to be the national teams next big star has been lost in the shadows. Dundee will make a loan raid for the forward in the hope that he can fire them to safety in the SPL'.

Here's a dubious one: 'Dundee are looking to bring in Bulgarian forward Anatoli Todorov from Bretsnik 1948, Todorov who just a few years ago was touted to be the national teams next big star has been lost in the shadows. Dundee will make a loan raid for the forward in the hope that he can fire them to safety in the SPL'.

Where did you read that Ludo?

It would be a shame if Craig did leave as he's been a key player in the team that finally got us promotion and took us into the top 6. However he's maybe gone a bit stale given this seasons form and a change might suit him. I'm sure Hibs offer will be a decent one so it could well be decision time for him. Hope he stays but we'll survive if he decides to move.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Tonez viewpost-right.png

He definitely has the offer on the table, but has still to put pen to paper. FWIW his dad says he will sign it before weekend, so we will soon find out. Hopefully once that's done we can maybe get him in January for a small feethumbs%20up.gif

14o26wojpg.gif

Archived