January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've played Hibs twice and beaten them twice this season. They are a side of journeymen and Leigh Griffiths. As I said, hibs fans have accepted mediocrity as the norm.

Hibs where by far the better side against Aberdeen the match at Easter Road.

Hibernian are ahead of Aberdeen in the league, what does that make Aberdeen then?

Yet we won :1eye

It makes us on less points :huh:

Got any transfer gossip? Or are you still to have your arse felt by the chairman today?

Sometimes the better side doesn't win. Just have to get on with it.

After my chairman feels my arse you will be first to find out mate, sounds like you want all the details.

Oh aye, it makes you overall worse than a mediocre Hibernian side. See ya big boy xx

So you are admitting this is a mediocre Hibs side? Glad we agree on something.

Of course it is, we're only 4th in the table. Still better than a shite Aberdeen side.

It's like me jumping on here and saying Higdon is shite and Motherwell are average although hibs are behind them in the table. Would be pretty stupid to do that eh?

TBF Aberdeen are a much bette team than Hibs this season. It's only because of Griffiths you've done so well. Now he's stopped scoring you've stopped picking up points.

Apart from that time last month when Cairney scored and we won against erm St Johnstone? Then a week later we put hearts out the cup with a Wotherspoon goal? Even Motherwell match we lost 3-2 with two a Doyle goals, that can't be blamed on Leigh not scoring either.

Hibs are mediocre but we do have decent players like Cairney and Doyle who are improving all the time.

^^^ obviously doesn't know the patter of rent boys IMO

That's a fairly poor insult to be honest

Apart from that time last month when Cairney scored and we won against erm St Johnstone? Then a week later we put hearts out the cup with a Wotherspoon goal? Even Motherwell match we lost 3-2 with two a Doyle goals, that can't be blamed on Leigh not scoring either.

Hibs are mediocre but we do have decent players like Cairney and Doyle who are improving all the time.

To be fair to Widge, Aberdeen are by far the best team we've played this season. They've completely fucked us in the games this seasons. While our game at McDiarmid against Hibs was one where we completely battered you lot before missing a penalty. Based on games I've seen Aberdeen are superior

I've never been Jamie Murphy's greatest fan but even I felt a tinge of sadness seeing him wave goodbye at the end of today's game.

A fantastic player on his day, and its always sad to see a player who came through the ranks depart.

A great servant to Motherwell Football Club.

Thanks Jamie, and all the best for the future.

Pot, Kettle. Aberdeen rely much more on McGinn than we do on Griffiths. FACT.

Aberdeen goals this season - 28

Niall McGinn goals this season - 13

Hibernian goals this season - 31

Leigh Griffiths goals this season - 14

Liam Craig tweeting about Gary Miller saying he can't believe Millers "jumped ship", to which Miller said Saturday was his last day. Millers also been tweeting about meeting a "new cartel". Might be nothing but sounds odd

I'm guessing it's nothing more than that he now gets a different car to training.

You're the second person to say that, do i know you? laugh.gif

And if it is I'm being extremely pessimistic and thinking it's confirmation that Craig's leaving soon

Archived