January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye because officials would tell fishwives hanging about Easter road who the club are after.

Enjoy your cod supper ya sheep shagging w**k.

Are there a lot of fishwives who hang around Easter Road? Serious question.

Nicolas Castillo to Celtic............from Wiki so it's true :)

Following negotiations, Castillo is expected to complete a £1.75m move to Glasgow Celtic in January 2013 after hearing that Charlie Adam's sister's pants are the best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicol%C3%A1s_Castillo

Can't say we didn't warn you.

Id be happy if we can get Pawlett in to the end of the season as well as getting a few players tied down for next season.

He has done a decent enough job as a squad player. Which is what he was brought in for. He is nowhere near the class of player that Thompson is, but he is useful enough, and if he actually did get an exteneded run in the team he would score goals for us alright. But having said that I don't actually want him anywhere near the side as it would mean that 1. we are struggling, or 2. Thompson is out injured.

Newton will hopefully provide competition/cover for Goodwin when he's next suspended.

I don't think know about that. From what I've heard of Newton, he's not a holding midfielder but a bag of energy in the middle of the park, old fashioned box-to-box type.

I don't see the hype in him. He's been gash any time I've seen him play.

He came from the LOI last year and took 6 months to get match sharp at this level.

Since the summer he's been a very decent player and will only improve with game time and experience at a higher level he is used to.

I would be very disappointed if we put a year and a half towards his progress only for him to leave in the summer. He will improve periods at a time and its evident to guys who watch him week in week out.

Why? Isn't the SPL the same standard as the LOI? All the papers keep telling me so.

Forgot about that. He might just be shite then because stand free says so.

You would think Aberdeen would be ahead of Hibernian in the league though given the amount of stuff he's spouting.

Archived