Sons' sorrow

Training tonight...meaning that sad acts like myself get their hopes up that the striker/winger of our dreams is just seconds away from being announced on the os.

Me too. There was an interesting article in the Reporter today about our chief scout Stuart Miller. Kind of got my hopes up that some more gems like Lindsay could be unearthed in the transfer window. Don't get me wrong it didn't actually say that i just dare to dream. Edited by sons'r'us

Training tonight...meaning that sad acts like myself get their hopes up that the striker/winger of our dreams is just seconds away from being announced on the os.

I too am a pathetic sad act, eagerly awaiting some transfer news. The first hurdle is always admitting you're a sad act.

I try to embrace it.

Me too. There was an interesting article in the Reporter today about our chief scout Stuart Miller. Kind of got my hopes up that some more gems like Lindsay could be unearthed in the transfer window. Don't get me wrong it didn't actually say that i just dare to dream.

Is there a link to it anywhere? Would like to read that to occupy my time whilst I wait for (no) news.

I too am a pathetic sad act, eagerly awaiting some transfer news. The first hurdle is always admitting you're a sad act.

I try to embrace it.

I feel it's best, it means I can openly discuss my condition with others of a similar mindset.

Hope any potential loan/young players take note that we have helped a decent numbers of good players progress recently and that they would want to come here and prove themselves. I'm talking Kane, Rogers, Findlay, mcginn...

The fact we're part-time also appeals to a lot clubs sending youngsters on loan. The fact they can still train with their parent club allows them to monitor their progress more closely.

I see the rumoured Walsh to Livi deal is apparently off. Sons bound?

Is there a link to it anywhere? Would like to read that to occupy my time whilst I wait for (no) news.

Just checked and the online version still has last weeks news. I'm not sure when they update it as i still buy both local rags every week.

I must admit there is that much info online that i often wonder why i still buy the papers, but it's stories like that which make it still worth it i suppose.

I try to embrace it.

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1010591&SE=1

The fact we're part-time also appeals to a lot clubs sending youngsters on loan. The fact they can still train with their parent club allows them to monitor their progress more closely.

I see the rumoured Walsh to Livi deal is apparently off. Sons bound?

Aye that's another big plus for parent clubs.

Clocked that too, who knows, hope so even though I have only seen him play a few times, seems rated though.

Would like to hear something soon every team has strengthened and all we did was release more players can't we look in to loans or something the develment league must still have a Jem or too

I think Aitkens tweet posted above tells you what you need to know and as ok3 says patience is the key.

Am I right in thinking that as things stand Darren Barr and Steven Saunders are officially free agents?

I know Barr's suspended for this Saturday's game, but unless he signs up Saunders won't be able to play either.

This is fun, eh?

Both are contracted until sat 16th so Saunders can play.