Sons' sorrow

Sure that Stuart McCall said that he's got the best touch he's ever seen, hopefully he gets some game time and it helps him in the same way that McKay benefitted from his loan.

We have literally no wingers so it's fairly safe that he'll play. I hope he's more effective than McKay was at Raith.

Sure that Stuart McCall said that he's got the best touch he's ever seen, hopefully he gets some game time and it helps him in the same way that McKay benefitted from his loan.

Pretty excited with his signing, he sounds like he's got plenty of ability, hopefully he won't do a McKay and not appear interested because he's playing for a wee team.

Is he a left of right winger?

Pretty excited with his signing, he sounds like he's got plenty of ability, hopefully he won't do a McKay and not appear interested because he's playing for a wee team.

Is he a left of right winger?

I dont blame McKay for the way he acted, i would have been pissed off seeing the diddy players last season starting ahead of him.

Walsh has a great attitude so he wouldn't do that anyway. He can play on the left of the right.

That tweet by DFC sounds like another signing to be announced tonight.

Edited to add sent post in parallel with one above. So wasn't trying to state the obvious.

Or players are moving on!!

Was thinking that myself, "reshaping" could be either I guess.

Fun times

Cheerio Steven, apart from a cracking 15 minutes at Easter Road and some decent performances in the opening two games you've done little. Shame as I was very excited and chuffed when we brought him in.

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=2249

Another wage freed up, and I'd hazard a guess his would've been a decent one. Wonder where his offer could be from, surely can't be based on his form this season!

Add another striker to the need list