Sons' sorrow

Stevie in the evening times saying that Saunders and Barr have indicated they want to stay and he hopes to have them tied up in the next 48 hours. Also says we have 3 or 4 targets, not sure if that includes Walsh or on top of him. Nae pissing around from Stevie, just hope we can get the right players in.

cheers bbpf, you just don't read enough interviews with Dumbarton managers or players in the papers, in fact you could probably include every other team in Scotland outside the old firm in that.

Cant be hardie think your only allowed on loanee from a club you already have Tom Walsh.

Not quite, see below.

You are allowed two loan players per club incidentally, but only one from a club in the same division. But......

Does it make it difference if one of the loans is development? Not sure of ages and names of folk being suggested but think it does make a difference if I remember correctly.

The Oracle of all rules, Skyline Drifter, will know the answer to this.

Although he ignore us last time so you might have to post this on the Queens match thread for an answer!

You can have an extra loan from the same club, even if in the same division, provided one of them is a Development Loan which means the player needs to be u20 qualified (born after 1 January 1996) and only moves club at first team level, remaining eligible to play for his parent club at Development League level.

Absolutely, still failed the audition for Masterchef though :P

Would certainly be an original idea. Not sure how hygienic it is, but there you go.

I'll just stick to standing on my Macaroni with Doritos covering it.

Good news about Saunders, although I'd sort of prefer a striker!

Would certainly be an original idea. Not sure how hygienic it is, but there you go.

I'll just stick to standing on my Macaroni with Doritos covering it.

Good news about Saunders, although I'd sort of prefer a striker!

3 goals in 10 appearances? That's as good as a striker, surely