Sons' sorrow

Yeah strange to see ewings loss his place has brown better stats by my count ewings has only lost 3 goals in his time in goal and brown the rest he was spl quality once not now sadly should look to play ewings more or in summer bring in a different keeper I watched highlight should have done better with that goal

Yeah strange to see ewings loss his place has brown better stats by my count ewings has only lost 3 goals in his time in goal and brown the rest he was spl quality once not now sadly should look to play ewings more or in summer bring in a different keeper I watched highlight should have done better with that goal

Did Jaz not just concede the two goals? Both against Morton or am I forgetting something obvious?

tae f**k a tell yees tae f**k!

We're all entitled to our opinions here of course, but I find it funny that you and a couple of others only ever show up when things start going a bit wrong. When we're doing well, not much is said but as soon as things take a turn for the worst it's as if a few on here pish their frillies at the prospect of sticking the boot in.

Didn't he want us to merge with Morton or some crazy shit as well?

Oh Christ, aye, remember that thread well.

It's since then that I've just assumed he's an alias/troll/psyco. Who only pops out to start saying obscure things when we faulter on the pitch.

I also don't see what Jamie Ewings has done to deserve being dropped yesterday. Fair enough if he had been at fault for the loss of either goal at Cappielow, but he's been very reliable in the four games he's played. We were fortunate that the referee chalked off Agnew's goal direct from the corner. I wasn't sure at the time whether there was any infringement, but seeing it again I think Brown made an utter hash of it.

As was mentioned before, it seemed like Aitken was just waiting until we lost a match to re-introduce Brown into the team in the hope he can justify his two year contract and presumably high wage. A similar case could be put up for Barr, who shouldn't be anywhere near our midfield and will probably undeservedly replace Buchanan at centre half in the coming games.

As was mentioned before, it seemed like Aitken was just waiting until we lost a match to re-introduce Brown into the team in the hope he can justify his two year contract and presumably high wage. A similar case could be put up for Barr, who shouldn't be anywhere near our midfield and will probably undeservedly replace Buchanan at centre half in the coming games.

Think it is harsh to say undeservedly as I think we are stronger with Barr and Wright paired at CB. Not completely convinced by Buchanan yet.

We're all entitled to our opinions here of course, but I find it funny that you and a couple of others only ever show up when things start going a bit wrong. When we're doing well, not much is said but as soon as things take a turn for the worst it's as if a few on here pish their frillies at the prospect of sticking the boot in.

Well thats a wee bit unfair, I was just giving the management team a bit of time before "pishin ma frillies" it hasnt be great all season but i didn't say anything. Approaching the 3/4s stage I think I've seen enough now. The last few games have drove me to the drink.

Just watched the goals, looked like brown totally gave up on the 5th when he could have got it, wasn't that far from him and he's just sulked and accepted it was in. Second time (at least) that he has done this.

Two year deal he's on aswell, rotten.

Doesn't look capable/interested* Some of his kicking tonight was woeful too, if he starts on Saturday v Hibs, something's wrong as he inspires no confidence. Dundee's opener was almost identical to St Mirren's goal last Saturday, Docherty missing-in-action again, so easy to get past him.

*delete as appropriate