Sons' sorrow

The next 5 game weeks really are crucial.  Luckily, we have 4 out of the 5 at home:

2 Apr 16
H - Morton

5 Apr 16
A - Rangers

12 Apr 16
H - QoS

16 Apr 16
H - Raith Rovers

23 Apr 16
H - St Mirren

If we rule out the Rangers away game, really we have 4 winnable games there.  Morton's season could be over if they lose to Raith this weekend, which will hopefully help us.  If Raith win this weekend then they could be looking to rest a few players in the lead up to the play-offs.  Queens season is pretty much over and we've beaten them at home already this season, but they're capable of pumping us at any given time.  St. Mirren at home is a must win. In an ideal world we take around 9 points from these games and the pressure is off slightly going into the last 2 games:

26 Apr 16
A - Hibs

30 Apr 16
A - Alloa Ath

We do not want to be heading for Alloa needing a result, even though I'd expect us to get what we need, I don't fancy filling my pants all afternoon at the Indodrill.  Livi have to play all of the top 3 in their remaining games, which should fill us with confidence but for some reason I'm extremely uneasy about them pulling off a similar escape to last season.

Also, the Swiss Sons are back over for St. Mirren at home on the 23rd, here's hoping the change in atmosphere helps us get what we need.

If livi lose at falkirk they will be 5 points behind us with only six games left it is as important that they lose as it is for us to win remaining games

If we win our games it won't matter what Livi do.  It's far more important that we do our bit, if Livi's shiteness helps us then it's a bonus.

Curiously enough, he was Ringo Watts cousin.

He's in the 1997 Royal Navy team here http://www.royalmarinesfootball.co.uk/rnfa-1990-s-gallery.htmlalong with the amusingly named 'Dutchy' Holland, 'Dodger' Long and Davie Wilson....I kid you not.

Just think, in those days, we had a coach from Faslane.......but it didn't take us far.

Anyone know where I can get Dymo tape these days? the roll I bought in 1976 has just run out.

Edited by Howlin' Wilf

Moonster,you made the queen st tunnel fiasco a lot easier tonight.

I think we only need 2 wins as can't see livi winning 4.

Still worry where they will come from but you've made it far more realistic.

I know I said it a few weeks ago but let's get positive and behind the sons for a few weeks

I know I said it a few weeks ago but let's get positive and behind the sons for a few weeks

When something becomes a fiasco it's serious. I'm making no predictions because I took us for a draw on Saturday. However I'd rather be in our position than Livi's.

[quote name="Howlin' Wilf" post="10297180" timestamp="1458758646"

Anyone know where I can get Dymo tape these days? the roll I bought in 1976 has just run out.

I hope this isn't a wind up. You can get it from Viking Direct, Staples, toner24 and a few other places.

Google it and you'll see.

Hope I've not been whooshed, Wilf...............

That'll be an easy job......just stop the moaning faced gits that howl at every loose pass from getting into the stadium.

Edited to correct predictive text.

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

I hope this isn't a wind up. You can get it from Viking Direct, Staples, toner24 and a few other places.

Google it and you'll see.

Hope I've not been whooshed, Wilf...............

Whooshed? Never! I use Dymo tapes for cataloguing my ever growing 8 track tape collection.