Sons' sorrow

Livi at home to Alloa next week.

I know it's still in our own hands but you can't help looking over your shoulder , can you

Based on current form I'd take livi to win theirs before we beat Morton . Hopefully now we need to win we will .

Last time we beat hibs when livi won

Livvy have just won at Falkirk , and you would have to say that the momentum now appears to be firmly with them.

Our situation is not without hope but unless we have a go at teams, something we have conspicuously failed to do most of this season, then I fear we will slump into ninth place with all of the lottery that entails.

Missed

Have Falkirk caught the Hibs bug? Just checking the scores and genuinely worried now... 

Livi can relegate Alloa next week and go above us if we lose to Morton. Arse.

Edited by albundy

Probably for too long other than the hubs game we've relied on livi getting beat but didn't expect them to win at Falkirk .

As said maybe this will put the onus on us to do our own work especially with 4 home games still to go

I'd say livi will get one win looking at that, on paper, maybe a point at cappielow, but raith May take their foot of the gas

Looking at our remaining fixtures, possibly 7/21 Morton, alloa wins, point against st mirren?

Edited by optimistic