Sons' sorrow

Mikey Hopkins is up for ypoty despite only playing for three minutes plus stoppage time. We did score twice in that time though.

Was just thinking that it was the shortest YPOTY list I can remember, 4 players. One who's barely played at all, one who's had a wee bit of game time, a guy who's been in one game and out the next and someone who's been injured half the season.

Think I'll just vote for Lindsay for both, although I wouldn't be surprised to see McCallum and Garry win the awards as 'fans favourites', which would be mental. 

2 possibilities for POTY for me. Jon Routledge has been very consistent this season. Never a flash player but always goes about his job effectively. Darren Barr has also been good this year. I think he's been very good since moving to midfield and he probably suffered in popular opinion because we released the popular Andy Graham. I'd thought about including Buchanan in the running but Barr just pips him.

YPOTY - only one winner for me and it's Jamie Lindsay.

Rangers haven't given folk much time to purchase tickets for Tuesday's game.

Thankfully I'd rather cheese grate my dick than attend so I'm not effected, but for folk who can't make the match on Saturday it will be a struggle.

Ridiculously short notice.

Oor Christian is player of the month.

Delighted for him, loves proving the h8rz wrong, loves the Sons, loves the Twitter bantz, accepted me on Facebook & hates the Hibs

When was the last time a Sons player got divisional POTM? I vaguely remember Jon McShane a few years back, but surely there's been someone since him

Delighted for him, loves proving the h8rz wrong, loves the Sons, loves the Twitter bantz, accepted me on Facebook & hates the Hibs

When was the last time a Sons player got divisional POTM? I vaguely remember Jon McShane a few years back, but surely there's been someone since him

I have no idea, you may be correct.

I'm just severely ganting to read the utter seethe from the Rangers hoardes over 'Y IS IT NOT LEE WALLUS'. I will absolutely be looking to take advantage of this trolling opportunity.

I have no idea, you may be correct.

I'm just severely ganting to read the utter seethe from the Rangers hoardes over 'Y IS IT NOT LEE WALLUS'. I will absolutely be looking to take advantage of this trolling opportunity.

Ladbrokes boycott imminent imo