Sons' sorrow

Interesting email from the Sonstrust regarding the stadium move today.  Not much said, but the fact they're saying anything at all would suggest to me something is on the horizon.  Things have obviously been delayed with the sad passing of Gilbert but they do plan to have another consultation as the plans move forward.  They appear to be well and truly on top of these proposals, which is encouraging for people like me who think this will be an unmitigated disaster.

It's hard not to see us in a 4,000 capacity stadium, in a shit location, playing in League One, in front of 400.

Sorry for sounding pessimistic.

*puts on "positivity goggles" & takes a draw on opium-stuffed blunt*

You've got us in League 1, that's not nearly pessimistic enough.  Have another toke.

Anybody care to copy and paste the email up here, I don't seem to have got it.

Buzzing for a 1-1 draw against East Stirlingshire in February 2020 under the (fully powered) floodlights at the Renton Dome. Should be some spectacle. 

Anybody care to copy and paste the email up here, I don't seem to have got it.

Buzzing for a 1-1 draw against East Stirlingshire in February 2020 under the (fully powered) floodlights at the Renton Dome. Should be some spectacle. 

Don't want to post it up here as there are some personal details on it but I'll send you a PM.

Alloa game now moved to a Sunday 12:30 as Rangers dead rubber against St Murn has been moved for TV. Absolute inconvenience of the highest order.

No' happy about that at all, there's a Knockhill on Sunday and, at the moment, that's looking more appealing than us drawing 0-0 with Alloa. 

Game against Alloa moved to Sunday. The Raith rovers game moved to Saturday evening . The hibs game moved to midweek. In addition the Rangers and QOS games also in midweek. That leaves only the st Mirren game and no doubt it will be played at 4 o'clock on a Thursday morning. Does anyone give a damn about the paying supporters. Feel sorry for our part time players. Sons could end up relegated due to this nonsense.