Sons' sorrow

We will, don't you worry about that.

Gallagher's still all yours, no matter the result.

I'll hold you to your word. No thanks, we'll have Tidser, Forbes and McKee next season (I hope) and maybe Routledge. You can punt him somewhere else.

I'll hold you to your word. No thanks, we'll have Tidser, Forbes and McKee next season (I hope) and maybe Routledge. You can punt him somewhere else.

*Aggressively* You will take Grant Gallagher, I didn't say you had to use him

Thanks for that, I had erased that bumpkin from my memory.

He had 2 decent games for us which just so happened to be televised play off matches... never showed anything at any other point in all his time with us. Wasn't surprised to see him flop after he had a strop and left (iirc).

My bad. It's late and not the best time for calculations.

That makes it better. That's a massive step we've taken tonight then.

Knew my Maths degree would come in handy one day  ;)

Big step indeed taken tonight. I hope we approach the Raith game in the same manner.

Congratulations guys, fantastic effort staying up once again and thoroughly deserved, despite our indifferent record I enjoy my trips to Dumbarton and hope we manage to stay up along side you through the playoffs, Despite nearly everybody wanting to see the back of us.

Congratulations guys, fantastic effort staying up once again and thoroughly deserved.

It's a great result, but I know the players won't, but I also really hope we as fans don't get drawn in to thinking that we've done it.

There's still work to be done, and while tonight was huge for us, it's not done until its mathematically impossible for us to be caught.

It's a great result, but I know the players won't, but I also really hope we as fans don't get drawn in to thinking that we've done it.

There's still work to be done, and while tonight was huge for us, it's not done until its mathematically impossible for us to be caught.

It's done, you won't be caught by us.