Sons' sorrow

The walk up crowd is a small part of our overall gate so shouldn't have a particularly big impact on crowd numbers. The biggest issue with this for me is convenience. Having to pick up tickets is annoying when I've got a wee book in my wallet that does me perfectly well for every other home game.

On a similar note - anybody received their season books yet?

A ticket match with our limited capacity has an adverse effect on crowds.

Season books are at the stadium available for collection. You should have been notified.

Just done a wee check there and we did indeed get beaten 4-1 by Dunfermline in Oct 2nd 1993. I think this was the game I recall.

I remember a game at East End where we had two men sent off, but we went on to score two goals - one a peach by Ray Blair - and win at a canter. That Dunfermline team was the worst Pars side I've ever seen. Against nine men they still played four at the back (and couldn't pass the ball to a team mate.)

I remember a game at East End where we had two men sent off, but we went on to score two goals - one a peach by Ray Blair - and win at a canter. That Dunfermline team was the worst Pars side I've ever seen. Against nine men they still played four at the back (and couldn't pass the ball to a team mate.)

Yes, I was at that game, which finished 3-0. I think it Mark Clougherty lamped John Donnelly at one point. For the benefit of younger readers, they were both wearing a Sons shirt!

The walk up crowd is a small part of our overall gate so shouldn't have a particularly big impact on crowd numbers. The biggest issue with this for me is convenience. Having to pick up tickets is annoying when I've got a wee book in my wallet that does me perfectly well for every other home game.

On a similar note - anybody received their season books yet?

Not yet.

I went down to the Rock about a fortnight ago and picked mine up.

Absolutely buzzing for the Cumbernauld Colts game tomorrow. Love getting optimistic in pre-season only to be slowly worn down by the brutal reality of consecutive 3-0 defeats over the course of the season.

I've no' seen anyone play yet, but based on reviews on here and guesswork I'd have us going:

Jamie Ewings

Craig Pettigrew Gregor Buchanan Darren Barr Mark Docherty

Robert Tatar (T)

David Smith Ryan Stevenson Andrew Stirling

Garry Fleming Robert Thomson

What's the latest with tatar?, anyone know?, I'm sure I seen queens park mentioned earlier in the week

I believe we've got him until next week, and then Stevie will make a decision. Doubt he'd join QP over ourselves, in fact I'd be surprised if they've even contacted him.

I went down to the Rock about a fortnight ago and picked mine up.

Absolutely buzzing for the Cumbernauld Colts game tomorrow. Love getting optimistic in pre-season only to be slowly worn down by the brutal reality of consecutive 3-0 defeats over the course of the season.

I've no' seen anyone play yet, but based on reviews on here and guesswork I'd have us going:

Jamie Ewings

Craig Pettigrew Gregor Buchanan Darren Barr Mark Docherty

Robert Tatar (T)

David Smith Ryan Stevenson Andrew Stirling

Garry Fleming Robert Thomson

Does Optimistic know that you love getting him in pre-season? ðŸ˜

Sorry, couldn't help myself.