Sons' sorrow

It was very good. No bobbling and a very healthy dark green colour. Thanks to all the ground staff who have got it ready.

Cheers from me and Connor. Seven week turnaround was a big ask considering how bad it was at the end of the season but I was reasonably happy with it. Got good vibes from the players as well which was good. Still got a bit to go but hopefully have it in perfect shape for the start of the season. No thanks to the diddys who decided to start the League Cup in the middle of the close season mind you. :thumbsdown  :thumbsdown

All ticket matches announced on the OS, 6 games this year with the visits of Hibs, Dundee United and Dunfermline. Does this mean we need to put up the temp stand for the Pars instead of Falkirk this year?

Surprised at a wee team like Dunfermline being all ticket.

Ah well, hopefully the polis don't shite their pants again and close Castle Road.

Surprised at a wee team like Dunfermline being all ticket.

Ah well, hopefully the polis don't shite their pants again and close Castle Road.

Who are you kidding? :lol: They'll have the horses out and a riot van checking in at the Stags every half hour.

I'm assuming that Dunfermline have indicated that they'll fill the away end which has led to this being all ticket.  They better fill it, I'm not having the club send me out my tickets for free only for 300 of the c***s to show up.

All ticket matches announced on the OS, 6 games this year with the visits of Hibs, Dundee United and Dunfermline.  Does this mean we need to put up the temp stand for the Pars instead of Falkirk this year?

As if the Bairns and Pars don;t have enough rivalry, they can now argue over who needs the bigger temp stand at the Rock.

I'm assuming that Dunfermline have indicated that they'll fill the away end 

Really cant see that being the case, It doesn't sound like something the club would do.

Anybody that decides 6 and 10 months in advance of two home games that they need to be ticketed is a bit loopy if you ask me, so my guess would be that it would be a (stupid) police decision. 

Nice touch from the club, tweeting and namechecking every company that taken out advertising with the club, giving them a wee extra bit of publicity.

I thought that too, hopefully it will encourage others to start sponsoring too.

I see a big push for community tickets in the last few weeks, the club need youth clubs/youth teams/organisations to come forward and apply for community tickets (S08, I'm looking at you!).

Really cant see that being the case, It doesn't sound like something the club would do.

I'm now reliably informed that it is the case. It's probably erring on the side of caution but better to have a bit of a pain collecting tickets than have folk turn up and not get in.