Sons' sorrow

Stranraer game at Tinto tomorrow night will be open to the public.

So if you lead an empty life like me then you can go to two matches in two days.

Last week against Dundee was enough for me. Might venture to the Motherwell game on Saturday if I have nothing else to do.

Two games in two days seems a bit of weird one considering we have no development squad to send to one of the games.

Last week against Dundee was enough for me. Might venture to the Motherwell game on Saturday if I have nothing else to do.

Two games in two days seems a bit of weird one considering we have no development squad to send to one of the games.

Aye it is quite a big ask for a small squad, especially with both being on Astro.

Anyway. The Motherwell game is a 12:30 now, because of a parade...it's not an orange parade is it?

Edit: Apparently it's a republican March, so my apologies to the people of the Orange persuasion.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Aye it is quite a big ask for a small squad, especially with both being on Astro.

Anyway. The Motherwell game is a 12:30 now, because of a parade...it's not an orange parade is it?

Edit: Apparently it's a rebulican March, so my apologies to the people of the Orange persuasion.

c***s.

They should be made to move their shitey marching time to accommodate us, not the other way about. I

There was an orange one on Saturday and I clocked a wee guy who used to go on our away bus marching by my window :lol: minter.

c***s.

They should be made to move their shitey marching time to accommodate us, not the other way about. I

There was an orange one on Saturday and I clocked a wee guy who used to go on our away bus marching by my window :lol: minter.

xiiTHEONExii (one of his many names) by any chance?

Gibbons could be ok for us; theres some positives in that he's young, local, could be cheap and likes to put it about. If he signs, I hope we give him a chance to find his feet and settle in.

c***s.

Both types of marches should have been completely banned long ago. At the very least they should be confined to a gym hall or something similar.

5pm on a Saturday...nonsense.

Edit: Apparently it's a republican March, so my apologies to the people of the Orange persuasion.

I'm even surprised at a 12.30ko. There is the annual lanarkshire Orange March. This year in Harthill.

I'm even surprised at a 12.30ko. There is the annual lanarkshire Orange March. This year in Harthill.

To be fair Harthill's a bit far from the Rock, wrong coloured bigots as well  ;)

Anyway, I'm absolutely buzzing for tonight rn. What a miserable existence I lead.