Sons' sorrow

I thought this but Harvie did go off injured for Aberdeen at the weekend so that could delay it?

He did, aye. However that's assuming a) He is one of the players we're after, and b) He was the one that would be announced today.

Once again I am filling myself up with hope only to be disappointed no doubt.

He did, aye. However that's assuming a) He is one of the players we're after, and b) He was the one that would be announced today.

Once again I am filling myself up with hope only to be disappointed no doubt.

TBH I'd rather we announced the defender last. I'd prefer to see a striker or midfielder in our friendly at the weekend

I'd like to see the manager make some changes for the Peterhead game on Saturday, maybe throw Clark and Kassarate in from the start since it's a dead rubber, give them a taste of first team football.

Looking forward to Bankies away next Tuesday.

I'd like to see the manager make some changes for the Peterhead game on Saturday, maybe throw Clark and Kassarate in from the start since it's a dead rubber, give them a taste of first team football.

Looking forward to Bankies away next Tuesday.

^^^ This.

Some of our lads must be knackered as well, some of them have played the 90 in every game so far. It's just unfortunate we don't have more options available to us at the minute, I'd be up for mass changes and gametime for the boays.

Clearly we haven't used a squad effectivly in  the 3 games and no reason to suggest we will change unless is to give a loaner a run. Stevies saying thing like there just kids and not ready baffles me a bit. 

Need some loanees this week I think it will that'll be an excuse at Dunfermline . 

Celtic increasing squad surely means Jamie Lindsay being available please 

6 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Nice to see Jordan Kirkpatrick and Scott Taggart scoring for Alloa in their 3-1 victory over the holders in tonight's Betfred cup tie.

As for signings, there's to be a major one on Tuesday. Not a player though.

Didn't notice Taggart scored. Thought it was Kirkpatrick, Jon Robertson and Calum Waters. As in next Tuesday then? :lol:

Eta: twas 3-2 also Wilf ;)

Edited by squeezeboxson

3 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Didn't notice Taggart scored. Thought it was Kirkpatrick, Jon Robertson and Calum Waters. As in next Tuesday then? :lol:

Eta: twas 3-2 also Wilf ;)

My typo, sorry 3-2. Radio Scotland said Kirkpatrick, Robertson and Taggart in their match report. On checking, yes I see it was Waters.

2 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

My typo, sorry 3-2. Radio Scotland said Kirkpatrick, Robertson and Taggart in their match report. On checking, yes I see it was Waters.

No problem. Still an ex son who will do well for Alloa. They will definitely be up competing at the top of league 1 next year.