Sons' sorrow

#Pray4BankiesAlive

He added: "The Clydebank game will be an opportunity to get some players back out on to the pitch, and hopefully to help bed some new players into the squad.

Fringe players, injury returners and debutantes :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Debutants and returners that you're obviously desperate for!

The lad Biddulph has fractured his hand and won't figure btw

Absolutely desperate to see debutantes I don't yet know exist play to be honest.

I suspect we'll use the game v Clydebank to play the likes of Barclay in goals, the development players Clark and Kassarate, McCallum and maybe some game time to try to get Barr match fit. You can hopefully add in a couple of loan signings as the gaffer will likely want them to get as much game time as possible and rotate the rest of the squad.

Might head through to this one and see if I can spot anybody from work.

Edited by BallochSonsFan

6 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Raging ^^^^

Raging isn't the word I'd use to describe you making a c**t of yourself, over two separate threads now. Top banter though, m8.

1 minute ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I might have missed something here, but what's the seethe about from BA regarding our friendly?...

I went on the Bankies thread to ask about admission prices and suggested that we might not send our full first team, BA bizarrely took offence to it and now he's on here trying to claim some sort victory because Aitken has said we'll send a strong squad.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Raging isn't the word I'd use to describe you making a c**t of yourself, over two separate threads now. Top banter though, m8.

I went on the Bankies thread to ask about admission prices and suggested that we might not send our full first team, BA bizarrely took offence to it and now he's on here trying to claim some sort victory because Aitken has said we'll send a strong squad.

Where's the Bankies' thread on PnB?