Sons' sorrow

So I was perusing the Premiership forum, and just noticed this lifelong Dumbarton fan (and no relation to Ally Roy at all) referring to Hearts as 'wee' and bigging up Ally Roy ahead of Harry Cochrane [emoji38]
5aa00e5bee9ca_Screenshot2018-03-07at16_06_49.thumb.png.ed88bb1b5604542c1f2cc0a8e95d5f5c.png
Never mind that So8, I take it you are aware that Scott McTominey's father Frank grew up in Helensburgh and his grandfather still lives there ?
There's a cracking local interest story waiting to be written by a tyro journalist who is a genuine football fan, but get in quick before an ageing hack of this parish beats you to it [emoji39]

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Never mind that So8, I take it you are aware that Scott McTominey's father Frank grew up in Helensburgh and his grandfather still lives there ?
There's a cracking local interest story waiting to be written by a tyro journalist who is a genuine football fan, but get in quick before an ageing hack of this parish beats you to it emoji39.png

I heard about that yesterday actually. Poor Aidan Wilson will no longer be Helensburgh's footballing hero.

Sorry to be a pain, but for my honours project I'm developing a system where lower league clubs in Scotland can purchase tickets online for games instead of paying at the gate. 

I've done a survey which would be a massive help if you could fill out, it won't take long to do.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KT7DH55

There's a description of how it would work in the survey, but it would essentially work by paying online, getting an eticket emailed which would have a QR code.

Thanks for filling it out if you do :)

Sorry to be a pain, but for my honours project I'm developing a system where lower league clubs in Scotland can purchase tickets online for games instead of paying at the gate. 
I've done a survey which would be a massive help if you could fill out, it won't take long to do.
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KT7DH55
There's a description of how it would work in the survey, but it would essentially work by paying online, getting an eticket emailed which would have a QR code.
Thanks for filling it out if you do [emoji4]

Done. Good Luck.

There's a cracking local interest story waiting to be written by a tyro journalist who is a genuine football fan, but get in quick before an ageing hack of this parish beats you to it [emoji39]

Frank McTominay was in the year below me at Hermitage. Good lad and a decent footballer himself.

33 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

That video is absolutely fantastic. Has a big too much of the wee guy with the drum and beard, but that aside it's superb.

Big ups to everyone involved in it. Amazing work.

30 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Aye, that bit ruined my breakfast.

The jealousy just oozing out of both of you. Plzng.