Sons' sorrow

Just now, The Moonster said:

:lol:

If you can't see the hypocrisy of your karma comment then I'm afraid "manchild" was being too generous.

Delicious.

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

They probably know more about TicTacs than Tactics

5aeb3e54cf1c8_20180502_2137343.thumb.jpg.1d817e3a2404d24a30b8740925b73326.jpg

I'm 99% sure the older female there constantly posted on our Facebook page wishing Nicky Devlin luck before every game and referred to him as her 'Son Of The Rock' or some other nonsense when he was with us.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I'm 99% sure the older female there constantly posted on our Facebook page wishing Nicky Devlin luck before every game and referred to him as her 'Son Of The Rock' or some other nonsense when he was with us.

She will have done, aye. Nicky's one of their favourites (along with Alan Lithgow, and the Good Lord himself, Garry Fleming).

13 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

She will have done, aye. Nicky's one of their favourites (along with Alan Lithgow, and the Good Lord himself, Garry Fleming).

Someone come get their Gran, she's lost again.

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Someone come get their Gran, she's lost again.

See on the subject of Grans, Calum Gallagher's gran (well I'm assuming it is) quite often comments on our Facebook page with things like. "Good result today, well done, Calum's Gran x".

I'd keep him for that reason alone.

50 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Sounds about right :lol:

20 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

See on the subject of Grans, Calum Gallagher's gran (well I'm assuming it is) quite often comments on our Facebook page with things like. "Good result today, well done, Calum's Gran x".

I'd keep him for that reason alone.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It warms my heart seeing that. I'd appoint her as gaffer.

Canny be that often tbh, given this season's results. Unless she's counting us actually getting the ball to/near a striker as a 'result'

Edited by Boghead ranter

Plz make this stop
I take it tonight's the night that the players find out their futures? It's normally the first Tuesday after the season ends iirc.

I was thinking that but considering it was such a short time ago we were relegated it wouldn’t surprise me if Stevie chose to wait until Thursday. I struggle to see how he can of decided who to release already. Unless he had it all planned out before the play offs.

2 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

I was thinking that but considering it was such a short time ago we were relegated it wouldn’t surprise me if Stevie chose to wait until Thursday. I struggle to see how he can of decided who to release already. Unless he had it all planned out before the play offs.

I'd like to think he already had an idea. The players will want to know ASAP to allow themselves to get sorted too.

4 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Most fans will have a had a list that we wanted to keep depending on each league, I don't see why Stevie would have been any different. I would hope he's speaking to players today or tomorrow and we start moving on from the disaster of this season.

I would honestly punt the majority of them. I only really want to keep Dowie, Barr, McLaughlin, Carswell and Andy Stirling. Sam Wardrop would be nice but I suspect he'll get a club like Morton/Queens no bother.

I'd like to think he already had an idea. The players will want to know ASAP to allow themselves to get sorted too.

Most fans will have a had a list that we wanted to keep depending on each league, I don't see why Stevie would have been any different. I would hope he's speaking to players today or tomorrow and we start moving on from the disaster of this season.
I would honestly punt the majority of them. I only really want to keep Dowie, Barr, McLaughlin, Carswell and Andy Stirling. Sam Wardrop would be nice but I suspect he'll get a club like Morton/Queens no bother.

I think your probably both right now I’ve thought about it.