Sons' sorrow

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If the likes of Tosh McKinley has advised the powers that be at Celtic to pull the plug on the loan because playing for such a gang was hindering his development it's an absolute embarassment.

I'd happily take a drubbing today if it meant Aitken got punted. And if that doesn't make me a real fan then I don't give a f**k.

Put a sock in it FFS.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I'd happily take a drubbing today if it meant Aitken got punted. And if that doesn't make me a real fan then I don't give a f**k.

It’s a tricky one. If we go a couple down, I’d certainly rather it ended 5-0 than 2-0 to get Aitken out.

#aitkenout #notrealfans

Thing is, this not only harms us now, it harms us in the future. Can you imagine he goes back to Celtic skating us and our methods, then we ask for another loaner? They're going to be more hesitant about it.
I was really really going to try and give it a rest this weekend too, but I'm already itching to say Axxxxx Oxx. 
Armand One?

I think we’ve all had enough now.

Thank you Stephen Aitken for some of the wonderful memories you gave us; keeping us up those two seasons, taking us to a cup final, memorable wins over the likes of Hibs, Dundee Utd and St Mirren.

But that’s enough, it’s time to go.

It's now time for the board to act, this simply cannot go on any longer.

To be joint bottom of the league, with the squad at his disposal, is quite frankly unacceptable. If the board don't act tonight I think supporters will seriously start to question them. John Steele has come across as a very decent, nice guy so far, I just hope his niceness doesn't become a hinderence.

Get Stevie tae f**k.

Just now, sonsanorak said:

If the board decide to give Stevie 4 more games or so I wouldn’t disagree. The international break might be coming at a good time for us to recover and regroup.

But not much longer than that I think.

:lol:

Behave yourself.

With the international break coming up, now is without any question the time to do it. 8 points from the first quarter and joint bottom. We’d have been disappointed with that return in the Championship (even with this squad, I reckon), let alone this season; where we were joint favourites for the league. That favourites tag now seems like a cruel joke.

No more excuses, no more chances. The board must take action now.

3 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Thanks to the board for not sacking Aitken and ensuring my £25 on Stranraer returned me just shy of £70.

Might as well make some money since we need to suffer this absolute tadger running us.

You might need to spend it all drowning your (sons) sorrows.

Surely that's him done? You're 9th ffs.
If it's not then serious questions have to be asked of our board.

Dunning's post actually brings me nicely onto my next point. Never before have I had so many non Dumbarton supporting friends and colleagues absolutely astounded that one of our gaffers is still in a job.