Sons' sorrow

17 hours ago, rockson said:

That's the unbeaten run gone, then.

Thats always a fear but this time im less scared , perhaps foolish, but  less scared.

Will be over for the Bonnyrigg game any PnB'S wanting to meet up at the Stag's Heid DM me.Most of us cross swords on here but never meet face to face.

Should know this but why don’t we have a game on 10th Dec?
No idea but the premiership world cup shutdown ends the following week. Maybe the lower leagues need a gap week so all four divisions are finishing at the appropriate times for the play offs.

Should know this but why don’t we have a game on 10th Dec?
So most likely Stranraer away on a Tuesday night, smashing! Not many sons fans will be able to make the journey especially with work etc
We do have a spare Saturday in the calendar. Whether common sense prevails, remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

A one minute booing would've sufficed

I recall after the Queen Mother died we were at home to East Fife and some hero roared “get on wi the game” during the minute’s silence. That must have been in the real early days at the Rock as the home support were positioned down the Leven end. 

4 hours ago, George Parr said:

I recall after the Queen Mother died we were at home to East Fife and some hero roared “get on wi the game” during the minute’s silence. That must have been in the real early days at the Rock as the home support were positioned down the Leven end. 

You’d probably get a lifetime ban for that, these days.