Sons' sorrow

11 minutes ago, Clarko_son said:

See if there is someone who's not going to be taking an additional ticket for the Rangers game and would feel generous enough to allow me to claim theirs as well then please let me know. Crazy days where there are 2 people asking to come with me to a Dumbarton game I know...

I'm not going to the Rangers game, so I'm not planning on buying any.

If they're on sale today before kick off then you can buy mine.

2 hours ago, Clarko_son said:

See if there is someone who's not going to be taking an additional ticket for the Rangers game and would feel generous enough to allow me to claim theirs as well then please let me know. Crazy days where there are 2 people asking to come with me to a Dumbarton game I know...

Hope they’re not Sevco fans… 😉

Edited by FifeSons

7 minutes ago, microdave said:

I think Brett Long is also contracted for next season too.

He is actually just there was no mention of it all on the OS which was handy.. was a 2 year deal signed in Aug so not sure if that's an extension (so 2026) or improved terms to 2025?

30 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

76 accelerations but.

ETA - and I'm a bit concerned that a professional footballer only sprinted for a total of 46m during a game. 

Less than half a metre per minute (Inc injury time) doesn't seem much. I'd expect that to be the goalie's total.

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the difference between distance and "hi distance"?

High Intensity distance. In other words the stats show that Ryan Blair plods around a pitch, barely ever breaking into a sprint. 

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

High Intensity distance. In other words the stats show that Ryan Blair plods around a pitch, barely ever breaking into a sprint. 

Thanks for the clarification. Yes those stats aren't the home run they think they are in that case.

No point shouting for the manager to go, it is not going to happen.

What should be happening is us seeing a half decent goalkeeper be signed.  Complete negligence going with Broun, he is nowhere near the level required to be a number 1.

Anyone noticed bold feasby has fair become the number 1 cheerleader since he got the role of looking after the ball boys?  He was number 1 heckler for years, constantly screaming nonsense and losing the rag.