Sons' sorrow

Might we expect future pronouncements from the football club each and every time somebody, somewhere  is overheard saying inappropriate, or will they coincidentally only emerge in moments where on-pitch performance is in the gutter? 

No need to confirm via statement DFC, I already know the answer. 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Ryan Wallace chucked it.

So that's nae options at the back and nae options up front then. Get this season in a big firey bin. 

To be fair I’d chuck it as well if I had to sit on the sidelines and watch the shite we’re being served up by Stevie Freefall. Oh wait……….. 🤦‍♂️ 

I hope Ryan Wallace is all good off the park firstly. But that's a massive blow.

He's a class player who really came onto a game this season after a bit of a hit and miss first year. I don't think there's any doubting at all that he made us a better team, and we'll be a lot weaker without him. Especially given we now have one striker in the squad. And that's it.

Ugh. Whit a season.

Huge blow that. He gave us something we simply don't have in any other player. A link from back to front. As Jan points out, without him we are a much weaker side.

Will his wage be used to bring in someone on loan as cover?? Not sure what will be out there at this time but need something...

Losing Wallace is a blow. He was a better player than James Hilton and I'm not convinced that Kelly steps in and replaces him. Had he made the decision a month ago then maybe we can allocate the wages to another player. Packing it now is frustrating. We're a player down until the end of the season when we could have replaced him if he'd retired last month. If he's had enough then I appreciate his honesty in not just sticking around to pick up a wage. And if he's got an opportunity outside football or wants/needs to spend more time with his family then those considerations will (and should) always come first.

But it's an annoying one.

Well, I didn't see that one coming, or should that be going ?  If RW had determined that he would retire at the end of this season then fair enough, but to decide to go at the end of February suggests to me that he really didn't fancy hanging around any longer.

He leaves with our best wishes, but also the best football brain we had in the squad.  Onwards and downwards.

I can only echo the points above that if needs to step away for other reasons then so be it and glad he's done that rather than just be unavailable but pick up a wage for the next few months. 

However this squad is definitely weaker without him generally and we've got Ruth as our only actual striker option. 

This season has went full Faz. 

17 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

He leaves with our best wishes, but also the best football brain we had in the squad.

This. Such a clever player.

I can see Saturday being a very nasty atmosphere, indeed, especially after the events of today. If anyone shows up, that is… If it meant they’d act on it (sack Farrell, for a start) I’d be all for it (within the bounds of nothing personal, of course…), but you know they won’t.

Mind the absolutely disgusting treatment Sir Ian Murray got by those manky c***s from Paisley as he left the field in that game at the rock. Despicable, but it got them what they wanted. We’ve got a board and manager with no such honour as IM.

Edited by FifeSons

Thats 3 front players offski. They have had 2 very frustrating seasons being instructed by a very defensive/ negative coach who has narrowed and shortened the park that much it’s embarrassing, this gives attacking players less time on the ball and space to play in.
Without being on the inside and knowing what’s going on in the changing room I think some of the players are getting fed up going into games with a defensive formation, attacking/ goal scoring players don’t get a regular start, the clown constantly tinkers with the team. 
If all was well and we were flying high players would not be leaving the club. Time the manager and his coaching did the proper thing and left the club.

Neil Mackay can shove that statement up his farter. One wee steaming guy shouting something personal is not representative of us a fan base and that statement make us sound like a collective group of animals. It’s now getting firmly into “blown well out of proportion” territory. A word in the culprits ear, an apology and lets move on. I’d be confident he wouldn’t be doing it again. As I suspected, this incident would used to deflect from our complete shiteness all round. The Trust wading in with statements on social media is not necessary IMHO. 

MacKay is so predictable. He did the exact same thing with the statement at the end of last season. Guy is a cancer on DFC and Andy Hosie’s bitch. Has it in him to come after the fans, but not Cognitive. Nasty little man. Hope he gets a shower of abuse on Saturday.

Edited by FifeSons