Sons' sorrow

Its a couple of miles from Haymarket station where there is a taxi rank full of hackneys. Can pile 5 bodys into one of them so will be about a quid each.

Apparently they have a social club for pints. Anyone gonny chance a few cans for during the game?

Aye, if we can't drink them in the ground they'll do for the way home.

Really fancy a drunken train away day this weekend, but I have to work and there's no-one to cover, so barring a miracle it looks like I'll miss it.

What train you lot getting in case I can produce a miracle?

Not been decided yet but I'd imagine we'll be looking to get there for 12ish to give us enough time for a few pints before heading to the game.

bbpf. turn it in. you'd be so much better??? clearly he wasn't too bad judgin by the score. does players no good on their backs all the time.

Bbpf is not being payed to play football so your point is irrelevant. Creaney is a terrible footballer for this level and its clear to see for everyone.

bbpf. turn it in. you'd be so much better??? clearly he wasn't too bad judgin by the score. does players no good on their backs all the time.

No, I wouldn't be so much better but then again i'm not a semi professional footballer currently on trial/training with a full time team. I have however watched my fair share of semi pro left backs over the years and he's not one of the better ones. He's no where near good enough for this league and I always felt he was the weak link in our team, even in the 2nd division.

I never got on his back when he played for us and couldn't give a f**k now he's left tbh. Plus me voicing my opinion on a football forum about how shite he is whilst on trial at another team does not constitute me being on his back.

I really can't comprehend why you go out your way to constantly defend him.