Sons' sorrow

Would be good if they took McKerracher as well. Murray clearly doesn't think he's up to it in this league so get him out playing at some sort of level, travelling all over the place to sit on the bench is doing him no good.

Though I'd rather he was playing at a higher level than the Juniors, it would be nice if he were playing competitive football somewhere.

Shame things never worked out for him,he was very impressive against Hibs but failed to build on that. Good luck to him for the future (except against us when he inevitably will score) and as others have said its good to get another wage freed up.

A weird one for me. He didn't look great when he got a chance. But in comparison to quite a few players we have had/still have in the Dumbarton team, he didn't get very many chances. Best I witnessed him playing was vs Dundee United in the cup.

Shame really but best wishes to him. Wonder if we will see his wage spent elsewhere?

Away to sign for East Fife according to an East Fife supporting mate. Good luck to him, it didn't work out, we move on. Muzz freeing up cash for another defender? Here's hoping.

EDIT - Match preview of Alloa game has Murray saying he hopes to add to the squad today.

Edited by The Moonster