Sons' sorrow

Actually, Flynn could be a shout as a player you are looking at. Lives in Glasgow, Murray may know from his time at Hibs, unbelievably fazed out by Nicholl. Would make sense.

Wouldn't be averse to this, he's impressed me far more than Robinson this season.

Actually, Flynn could be a shout as a player you are looking at. Lives in Glasgow, Murray may know from his time at Hibs, unbelievably fazed out by Nicholl. Would make sense.

If we could get Flynn and Armstrong from you guys it would go some way to resolving our defensive issues. All dependent on you going down though, which I'm still not certain will happen.

Flynn has been tremendous every time I've watched him. Did he make a mistake or something?

Every manager seems to be desperate to drop Flynn. One mistake and he's out despite others being afforded countless mistakes. His distribution was always his biggest problem but he's improved it greatly. I have no idea why he can't get a game, doesn't make sense at all.

Wasn't it Flynn that gifted us the third goal in the 5-1 game?

Edit: Just checked and yes it was. Don't remember being overly impressed by him in either the 5-1 or 4-2 games. Wasn't at the other two games though.

Edited by FifeSons

What about Ian Murray's contract ??? Any news there ?

Is there anything to report? He's our manager until another club comes in for him or he resigns.

Where did you hear the Gordon news? Would be all for that, grindlay has been a good player over the years but need a change. Ewings gives me the fear.

Was part of the rumour mill thing in the paper. Probably a load of shite.

Would be good mind you

I'm about 90% sure it's a load of shite but would it be a good thing?

There's no doubt Gordon was a top keeper pre injury problems but he's not played a competitive game in how long? Over 2 years? If he's still anywhere near as good as he was and had adequate fitness to play first team football he'd be nowhere near the Championship.

I'd probably rather we didn't blow a large wage on Gordon and went for someone who we can rely on fitness wise.

I'm about 90% sure it's a load of shite but would it be a good thing?

There's no doubt Gordon was a top keeper pre injury problems but he's not played a competitive game in how long? Over 2 years? If he's still anywhere near as good as he was and had adequate fitness to play first team football he'd be nowhere near the Championship.

I'd probably rather we didn't blow a large wage on Gordon and went for someone who we can rely on fitness wise.

Agreed. If Gordon were here he'd cost a fair wedge and would be looking to use us short-term to clamber back up to a Premier league gig.

Cowdenbeath's Flynn (as suggested elsewhere) is a preferable and more realistic target.