Sons' sorrow

I've heard the same.

I'm not against some folk making a bit of noise but I'm not up for some wee old firm fannies coming in and making an arse of DFC.

That's what worries me, I don't want a bunch of bigots giving our club a bad name next season.....

What lot was that? Personally if they are there just to make a noise and genuinely support the side I dont care. Could be an extra 50 season tickets. I hope they dont bring bigoted shite with them. Original songs would be nice aswell

What lot was that? Personally if they are there just to make a noise and genuinely support the side I dont care. Could be an extra 50 season tickets. I hope they dont bring bigoted shite with them. Original songs would be nice aswell

Sorry, gave you a reddie instead of a greenie. Will sort it out.

50 extra STs can GTF if it means we need to listen to bigoted shite.

If they shout Dumbarton/ clap x3 then fine.

One "cry of no surrender" and I'd lead them out personally with a rope around their balls......then make good use of a Stanley knife......

Young lads on bus 4, all about 15/16, all Rangers supporters and a couple of Celtic. Think they're from the town. If they want to come along and support their local club then they should be welcomed.

Fair enough if they want to come and support the club, chant and create a decent atmosphere but no doubt they'll act like wee fannies and try and batter 'The Drumbeat Mafia'.

The DBM, while having a cringeworthy name, are not a hooligan mob. Far too many people get the two confused, for some reason.

I wonder if this could be Prunts....Would hate to see him leave but I could understand if he was fed up at the lack of first team football which, at his age, he will want to be getting every week.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/albion-rovers-keen-on-championship-striker/

It's a shame the way that he doesn't figure in the manager's plans as he has been a great servant and consistent performer when given the chance in his preferred role, if it is true about Rovers' interest it'd be a great bit of business for them. Prunty would get somewhere in the region of 20 goals in league 1 or 2. I think he's on 8 this season with hardly a starting place.

In the playoff race again. Spme value fkr money ive had supporting the sons. From the tail end of the brain fairley era ive witnessed relegation, then a season of third div failure going to firs park on cold tuesday nights. Right through to our spl playoff push. Madness really. Thats why supportibg the sons is much better than the old firm pish. Just wish i could get to more games. Moan the sons.