Sons' sorrow

The auld guy who abuses the refs hasn't been well. He's actually a nice fella if a little eccentric. Get well soon Fraser.

I think the lads up the back are excellent. The goalie chant never fails to make me and my daughter laugh. It'd be good to hear some more variety in the songs beyond that though and Dumbarton! Clap! Clap! Clap! ( three times then stop) is not the best

Here's a wee starter. In the 70s they would sing ( to the tune of I'm the urban spaceman baby- look it up on YouTube) "We're the mental sonsteam baby we've got class - mental ya bass!"

I'll get ma coat...............

This should be brought back.

The auld guy who abuses the refs hasn't been well. He's actually a nice fella if a little eccentric. Get well soon Fraser.

I think the lads up the back are excellent. The goalie chant never fails to make me and my daughter laugh. It'd be good to hear some more variety in the songs beyond that though and Dumbarton! Clap! Clap! Clap! ( three times then stop) is not the best

Here's a wee starter. In the 70s they would sing ( to the tune of I'm the urban spaceman baby- look it up on YouTube) "We're the mental sonsteam baby we've got class - mental ya bass!"

I'll get ma coat...............

It was good to see him back at the game on Saturday. He's a couple of rows in front of me.

It was good to see him back at the game on Saturday. He's a couple of rows in front of me.

He sits a row in front of me and I had a quick yarn with him before the game, and he sounded quite well, IMO. Some people round about had been passing on get well soon messages to his Son for a while. He wasn't quite as vocal as he used to be but give it until the beginning of next season and I'm sure he'll be back to his best.

Is this the same guy who shouts 'where were you when the brains were being handed out, ref?'.

If so, he's excellent.

That's him.

There was a DVD of his litanies a few years ago, where he was recorded at a load of different games shouting his lungs out.

" You've been conned again, Ref" and "there's nae point in lecturing numpties" were two of the priceless ones IMO.

He's a good sport, is Fraser. When he shouts the "brains" one at the game, people round about him often give him

a cheer.

Good morning. Pardon the interruption, but can I ask- is it true away fans only get 350 tickets at Dumbarton? I read something to that effect; it would cause a hilarious meltdown on Jambos kickback. (Assuming Hearts survive).

Good morning. Pardon the interruption, but can I ask- is it true away fans only get 350 tickets at Dumbarton? I read something to that effect; it would cause a hilarious meltdown on Jambos kickback. (Assuming Hearts survive).

When hearts come to the rock it will be an all ticket game.

Dundee were offered 900 tickets last month so you lot would get that I'd imagine (at least).

When hearts come to the rock it will be an all ticket game.

Dundee were offered 900 tickets last month so you lot would get that I'd imagine (at least).

Okay, thanks, that'd be less of a problem unless it's at the beginning of the season

"you should be good in the air, you're a balloon"

"I've seen a harder shove in the canteen queue"

"If I said you were useless, it'd be flattery"

"you don't know your offside from your backside linesman"

My favourite retort was one game at Kilbowie years ago. After a "where were you when the brains were handed out ref?", an obviously exasperated Sons fan sitting just along from him responded with "obviously well in front of you" :lol:

I'm sure he'll be back to full fitness for next season, I'm glad he entertains so many of you.

There was a game earlier this season when the ref had stopped the game, concerned that a player had sustained a head injury.

Fraser shouts "Just get on with the game! The only one out there with something wrong with his heid is you ref!"