Linton

McGinn

Miller (if Celtic let him go)

Aggy

Fleming

Kirkpatrick (signed)

Turner (signed)

Kane (if we can)

McDougall (contentious one I know but I still rate him as a quality player, he's been unlucky with injuries and the form of Megginson not to play more)

Megginson

Prunty (played well off the bench last night, like McDougall unlucky with lack of game time due to Kane/Fleming & Nish)

Nish (Horrendous last night and hasn't been great recently but he has shown in flashes he can be effective)

Punt

McLaughlin (been decent since he came in but will be 39 next season)

Smith

Ewings & Grindlay (we need two new 'keepers as neither have been great this season)

Shug Murray (Legs have gone)

Phinn (Who?)

Ronald (the #mistake)

Undecided

Gilhaney (This season has been relatively poor, his pace isn't there anymore and hasn't done enough to convince me that he'd be worth the wage next year, wouldn't be averse to keeping him based on last years form however)

It'd be with a heavy heart that Gilhaney leaves the club, as overall he's been a very good servant for the club. However he's no longer as effective as he once was, all too often failing to beat his man and his service into the box has let him down this season. That said, if he was kept as a back-up I wouldn't be overly bothered but I'm not convinced he'd settle for that.

Phinn, Ronald and Smith will be away, probably followed by Marko, Shug, Ewings, Prunty and possibly Agnew. I'd punt McDougall as well, freeing up a wage for someone who is prepared to give more than 20% effort per game.

Grindlay will no doubt leave in the summer, and if he does it should be with the thanks of everyone at the club. He's been a great servant and his contribution over the years far outweighs his occasional mistakes.

Turner is a a massive coup and we should look to shape our team around him. Add McGinn, Graham, Kirky and Megginson and we have the foundation for a reasonable side.

I'd suggest however that our priority signing in the coming months should be Ian Murray.

Gilhaney blows hot and cold. If he's on form then he's a great player who gives us a good option going forward and who tracks back reasonably well. Even when he isn't delivering going forward and making eye-catching runs, his work-rate can often be pretty high. Unfortunately when he has a poor game he tends to have a stinker.

I really hope we start at the back this summer. AG is a rock for us but he needs a decent partner in the centre of defence. If we're lucky enough to keep McGinn then cover at right back is a must. Linton will hopefully stay but we need to do something about the shambles that is Scott Smith. The guy looked very good last season but looks like he could well pack the game in this year given his woeful conditioning.

We can always bag a midfielder or a forward but I'd hope we'll prioritise getting our defence in place.

Fingers crossed Miller to be kept in central defence, as he is wasted at left back.

Graham and McLaughlin are good ball-winners but too slow.

Bye,bye Shug Murray.

I liked Morton's no.6 last night.

McGinn will surely be signed by a higher placed club, excellent full back.

Keep Linton.

Bye,bye Agnew, Gilhaney, McDougall.

Fleming, Turner, Kirkpatrick staying.

Try for Dougie Imrie of Morton?

Bye,bye Prunty and Nish. Kane too unfortunately.

Megginson to stay hopefully.

Interesting times ahead whatever.

We would be mugs to let Gilhaney go.

It's all about opinions, of course, but I think Jordo1872 summed it up nicely when he said the priority signing next year is that of Ian Murray.

I recall when Craig Brittain was released/farmed off to the Juniors. A loyal and faithful servant for ten years, IIRC. It hurt like he'll when I heard he was offski, but eventually I accepted it.

If Gils, Shay, Marko, Prunts or anyone else leaves in the summer, we have to let them go with our thanks for their efforts. Only one man knows what the team really needs, and what team he needs next year: Murrhino. Not us, despite what we want.

I hear Messi might be on the move-would we take him as a replacement for Gils or Prunts? LOL!!!!!!

Fingers crossed Miller to be kept in central defence, as he is wasted at left back.

Graham and McLaughlin are good ball-winners but too slow.

Bye,bye Shug Murray.

I liked Morton's no.6 last night.

McGinn will surely be signed by a higher placed club, excellent full back.

Keep Linton.

Bye,bye Agnew, Gilhaney, McDougall.

Fleming, Turner, Kirkpatrick staying.

Try for Dougie Imrie of Morton?

Bye,bye Prunty and Nish. Kane too unfortunately.

Megginson to stay hopefully.

Interesting times ahead whatever.

Please no, horrific attitude. Would like to see us take a punt on Rowan Vine though, thought he was excellent last night.

Please no, horrific attitude. Would like to see us take a punt on Rowan Vine though, thought he was excellent last night.

I'd love to run past him and tweak his beard.

Imrie played well last night, he is capable.

Perhaps a decent manager would get the best of him, more often?

i dont think any morton player would want to come near us right now

I've read this a couple of times now and still can't quite figure out what you're trying to say. Are you implying that Morton's current squad would deem themselves too good for us?

i dont think any morton player would want to come near us right now

I know, why would anyone want to sign for a part-time team that is only 23 points ahead of Morton? Ater Tuesday's result, and possibly our third sub-par league performance out of thirty one, we're doomed I tells ye!

No doubt murray has already decided on the players he wants to keep and those he wants to release.

Our survival next year could depend on the quality of any loan signings he brings in.

Also no doubt murray and Ross will be looking at the quality of player that becomes available at the end of the season. Hopefully the board will fully back them on players that they want to Bring in. We must have faith in murray following his astonishing success so far.

As for signing players with silly beards let's hope not.

No doubt murray has already decided on the players he wants to keep and those he wants to release.

Our survival next year could depend on the quality of any loan signings he brings in.

Also no doubt murray and Ross will be looking at the quality of player that becomes available at the end of the season. Hopefully the board will fully back them on players that they want to Bring in. We must have faith in murray following his astonishing success so far.

As for signing players with silly beards let's hope not.

It worked with Kenny Ashwood. In fact, when he shaved his beard off his goals dried up.