Sons' sorrow

What ever happened to the two young boys mckerracher and Coleman who came through the youth system, were promising young players and have just been put out on loan at a under par junior club.. Gaining absolutely nothing from it.. Murray should have used mckerracher regularly from the day he scored in pre season against hibs.. Instead he just got forgotten about and his confidence shattered!!

Disagree with this they were never going to get much time playing for us. Giving them game time along with the experience of junior football is invaluable for them both to get used to the physicality of the game (which they would not experience in bounce games) and to appreciate that- like when Dobbie came to us- that they are lucky to be at the club, Joe in particular was getting excellent reviews from the Kilbirnie fans and hopefully he can build on it this season with us, failing that I wouldn't be surprised to see him shipped out on loan to a third division side. To use a 17 year old regularly for us in the first division is always going to be risky as any mistake can shatter their confidence and potentially have a bad effect on their career.

Finally Kilbirnie are 6th in the Superleague- the highest league in the west region so they are not under par, they're actually pretty good.

E.T.A Doesn't seem that Joe agrees with you:

Joe Coleman@Joe_Coleman1 Jan 3

Last game for kilbirnie tomorrow, Wish it could have been longer but it's been a great few months and I've loved every minute of it! #COTB

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

What ever happened to the two young boys mckerracher and Coleman who came through the youth system, were promising young players and have just been put out on loan at a under par junior club.. Gaining absolutely nothing from it.. Murray should have used mckerracher regularly from the day he scored in pre season against hibs.. Instead he just got forgotten about and his confidence shattered!!

Let's back up a minute here, how are they gaining nothing from playing at that level?

McKerracher did well against Hibs and he certainly looks to have talent but sometimes throwing them in at this level isn't fair and/or counter-productive. I'll admit, I haven't seen any of them play Kilbirnie but their fans on here rate both Joe and Ally highly. I'm sure we'll see them come back to us better players.

Ah the bonny suburbs of brucehill and bellsmyre. Many great biblical scholars and the trolley boy in morrisons claim the fabled garden of Eden was situated in bellsmyre. Indeed the tree of knowledge where eve was tempted by the devil apparently grew in merkins avenue. Mind you there are a lot of bad apples in merkins.

As for brucehill many historians claim king Arthurs camelot was based where napier crescent is. Apparently the round table was last seen in a charity shop in the high street.

As for Brazil who needs the copacabana when we have havoc shore. They might have had pele but we had chissy.

Murray is a clever guy, he won't go

Full time just for the sake of if, he is learning his trade and another year at sons won't do him any harm.

I doubt he would move to anyone in a league below us (Morton), St Mirren may be a different story if they come

In for him as is rumoured!!

Re- new kit update, Black away kit has hit a snag, its got yellow trim instead of Sons' Gold colour. Top Brass unhappy. (rightly so, Gold is the colour)

Await further instruction.

Kapiche

When we likely to see it?

Home kit has been ordered, but (black) away kit hasn't impressed the heid bummer with the trim being yellow and not Gold.

No idea when new kit will be seen/released, sorry.

Stay tuned 8)

Canny wait! No even a week since the season ended and I'm buzzing for some news of contract renewals, kit releases, season ticket prices, anything!!

Canny wait! No even a week since the season ended and I'm buzzing for some news of contract renewals, kit releases, season ticket prices, anything!!

Yes. These are good times for Sons, just need Mr Murray to seal the deal for another year, fingers crossed.

I notice that Blackpool have had an approach for Jackie McNamara turned down; could they come calling for Murray, perhaps?

Steady on. Besides, for all Murrinho's ability, he is still a rookie with little experience.

Anyway, why would anyone want to join the donkey lashers and their convicted rapist owner?

This guy clearly has an agenda.