Sons' sorrow

Strange, gies a minute and I'll see if I can fix it...

E.T.A Was it an activation or confirmation email? Tried it just there and it worked but I didn't receive the confirmation email which I don't think matters when it comes to posting, you're on the list of registered members. I'll send you a test message on it to see if that tells me if there's any issues...

Test message sent out, I think (and highlight Think here!) you should get an email with the message on it, if you don't then I'll delve deeper into the problem!

Same problem here, not getting the email with the activation key.

I tested it again with one of my many email addresses and had the same problem, after much faffing and an angry email to ProBoards I tried to see what would happen if I logged in using the new account details, it brought up this page2

https://login.proboards.com/resend/564304

Angrily waiting for the ProBoards people to get back to me I hit the Resend activation Email button as a sort of desperate last resort not expecting much. Within a second it was in my inbox.

I clicked on the verify link and it seemed to work straight away. If that still doesn't work then I'll continue searching for a solution. Going to give it one last try with another email address just to make sure that, it works that way but it certainly did just there.

Sorry for the hold up!

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Tried it with two new email addresses there and it worked differently both times, if you don't receive the email immediately then click on the resend button. If you do then Bobs yer teapot, any luck Moonster and FifeSons?

I tested it again with one of my many email addresses and had the same problem, after much faffing and an angry email to ProBoards I tried to see what would happen if I logged in using the new account details, it brought up this page2

https://login.proboards.com/resend/564304

Angrily waiting for the ProBoards people to get back to me I hit the Resend activation Email button as a sort of desperate last resort not expecting much. Within a second it was in my inbox.

I clicked on the verify link and it seemed to work straight away. If that still doesn't work then I'll continue searching for a solution. Going to give it one last try with another email address just to make sure that, it works that way but it certainly did just there.

Sorry for the hold up!

Tried it with two new email addresses there and it worked differently both times, if you don't receive the email immediately then click on the resend button. If you do then Bobs yer teapot, any luck Moonster and FifeSons?

^^^creating aliases already^^^

;)

Tried resending earlier too but still got nothing.

Hmm... that ain't good at all.. if you want I could close your account and you could try setting it up again? Turning it off and back on again basically!

That would then take you to your ProBoards account when you entered your email address and ask you if you want to make a forum account which would be specifically for BB.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Ok so I went in and de-activated The Moonster, FifeSons and my Dad's account. Then logged in on my Dad's computer went onto BB into create account where it had has email address already stored and it asked to enter a username for BB, I entered G1872 and then it took me back to the homepage where he was logged in. Going to try it with another test account but that seemed to work (uses the same password as the original account)

Hmm... that ain't good at all.. if you want I could close your account and you could try setting it up again? Turning it off and back on again basically!

That would then take you to your ProBoards account when you entered your email address and ask you if you want to make a forum account which would be specifically for BB.

Aye could try that. My first thread will be about appointing a new forum manager though...

Aye could try that. My first thread will be about appointing a new forum manager though...

I can't handle the pressure anyway :P

Created a completely new email address and then account there and everything worked fine. Why isn't the problem affecting me!! I've logged in on my phone, Ipod and Laptop!

Ok so I went in and de-activated The Moonster, FifeSons and my Dad's account. Then logged in on my Dad's computer went onto BB into create account where it had has email address already stored and it asked to enter a username for BB, I entered G1872 and then it took me back to the homepage where he was logged in. Going to try it with another test account but that seemed to work (uses the same password as the original account)

It's working - go and enjoy your lunch!

Still won't send me an activation key. I'll try with another email address.

Maybe you just aren't welcome on it! Does seem very strange though, especially after it let Fife onto it. Bizarre.

What's happening with Colin Nish? Is he getting a new deal for the coming season?

Nothing official but I'd imagine so yes.