Sons' sorrow

Why would that be?

Can't see Tommy not running a bus or buses to Ibrox, its an away match like any other.

I wouldn't fancy running the gauntlet after we had scored a 93rd minute winner at their patch.

The bus would have no windows on the way home.

Why would that be?

Can't see Tommy not running a bus or buses to Ibrox, its an away match like any other.

To be fair it wasn't on the price list thingy. Surely if there was travel there would be more than 1 bus for it? Parking close to the stadium could be an issue (cost), not sure.

Why would that be?

There are no buses running to Ibrox this year, confirmed by Tommy. I don't really know what train prices are etc. but I imagine they looked at it and realised it would be cheaper for folk to make their own way? I don't know. Not really a big issue for me, I was going to get the train into Glasgow for a few beers before/after the game anyway.

There are no buses running to Ibrox this year, confirmed by Tommy. I don't really know what train prices are etc. but I imagine they looked at it and realised it would be cheaper for folk to make their own way? I don't know. Not really a big issue for me, I was going to get the train into Glasgow for a few beers before/after the game anyway.

It's cheaper for public transport to Hamilton and Albion Rovers than it is on the supporters coach, but they still run them to there. Not that it affects me as I rarely use the supporters bus and even then only when it's for a game where public transport is restrictively expensive, but I do find it odd that they draw a line at Govan when they run buses for games not much further away than that.

It's cheaper for public transport to Hamilton and Albion Rovers than it is on the supporters coach, but they still run them to there. Not that it affects me as I rarely use the supporters bus and even then only when it's for a game where public transport is restrictively expensive, but I do find it odd that they draw a line at Govan when they run buses for games not much further away than that.

That's just me speculating, I don't know what the given reason is. I can't really think of any other reason, perhaps there's a fear of Rangers fans booking onto our buses? I genuinely don't know. We've ran a bus to Partick Thistle in the past come to think of it so it is a bit strange but I imagine it may be more hassle than it's worth for Tommy & co. and I don't think we can complain to much, they do a grand job every other week.

Welcome...Jumbo scored one of the finest goals I've ever seen by a Dumbarton player at Shawfield.

I was there as well - and anyone who was at that game will remember that goal - sensational goal and a great game.

Talking of the new away top, does anyone know why we have such a limited list of merchandise for sale online ?

Many other clubs sell all kinds of goodies with the club name / badge emblazoned on them.

Maybe the club has done some kind of market research and decided that replica shorts etc would be poor sellers.