Sons' sorrow

Lee mairs twitter feed shows linton before and after 3 weeks of that herbalife crap. In the conversation linton says he s in the gym for 4 -5 hours a week. Whats his injury?

Edited by sonsanorak

Lee mairs twitter feed shows linton before and after 3 weeks of that herbalife crap. In the conversation linton says he s in the gym for 4 -5 hours a week. Whats his injury?

Seen that myself, can't be a bad injury if he's putting hours in at the gym.

What's the deal with lee mair?? Not injured and not been in the squad despite a depleted bench? Is he away without anyone telling us?

Always tweets about St mirren and nothing about us so f**k him in my opinion!!

Signed a pre contract with Herbalife AFC imo

Anyway, Ian Murray has one year left to run on his contract. If you were him would you proceed on that basis and remain at DFC or would you look to move on whilst you managerial credit rating is still fairly good, always with the risk that we start to slide back down the greasy pole and with that the adverse effect on your personal career ambitions ?

If the right opportunity arises then Murray will go this summer, with our good wishes and compensation in the bank. A full-time Premiership team such as St. Mirren or an English League One, struggling Championship team.

Alternatively, he plays the long game and waits for the Hibernian vacancy. Although Stubbs has done relatively well...if Hibs fail to go up and have a poor start next season then he could be the guy in pole position.

Lee Mair is a strange situation. The closest he has been to the squad in recent months was sitting with them at Stephen Grindlay's testimonial dinner!

Lee Mair is a strange situation. The closest he has been to the squad in recent months was sitting with them at Stephen Grindlay's testimonial dinner!

Not that strange really Mike. The few times he's got his chance, rather than taking it, it's got caught between his feet, he's miskicked, fallen over, and the opposition have scored. To use a poor analogy.

With his experience, he should have brought a lot more to the team than he actually did.

Not that strange really Mike. The few times he's got his chance, rather than taking it, it's got caught between his feet, he's miskicked, fallen over, and the opposition have scored. To use a poor analogy.

With his experience, he should have brought a lot more to the team than he actually did.

Certainly he's been a disappointment and I should imagine he'll be jettisoned in the summer.

One slight note of mitigation is that I seem to recall the majority of his chances (and subsequent clangers) coming as part of a 3 centre back group against the big 3. Perhaps more opportunities against diddies as part of a back 4 would have yielded more success.

Hmm. I think there might be some personality issue with Mair as well as his form. He's older than Muzz, perhaps he's overstepped the mark at some point.

How's the players end of season bonus calculated? was there not an issue before where the players were in dispute with the board, was that years ago?

Not meaning to suggest anything, i've only seen the cowden highlights and it didnt look like we'd chucked it as others have suggested.

Not that strange really Mike.

That's actually what I meant by "strange". I expected much more from him than we've seen. No complaints at all that he hasn't featured recently.

Another win for the boays last night with McCallum involved in the first goal. Not sure if he claimed it or if it went down as an OG.

Either way there's a couple of players I'd quite happily see dropped for him after Saturday. Not sure a lone stint up top against Hibs is the best of games for him mind you.

Duggan is failing to impress me. Apart from a couple of decent games I'd say he's been poor overall. His positioning in particular is bizarre at times. Could young Donaldinho be the answer?

Duggan is failing to impress me. Apart from a couple of decent games I'd say he's been poor overall. His positioning in particular is bizarre at times. Could young Donaldinho be the answer?

No one can fault his application and he has a cracking touch at times but his return in front of goal has been non-existent. I wonder if he really is a striker and not more of a Garry Fleming.

No one can fault his application and he has a cracking touch at times but his return in front of goal has been non-existent. I wonder if he really is a striker and not more of a Garry Fleming.

The first time I saw him I said to my mate that he looks like a midfielder who's been shoe horned into an advanced position he's not familiar with. It's like we are playing without a striker at all sometimes.

What's the sitch with tickets for tomorrow? Collect on the day or post only or pick up during business times from the stadium?

Wouldn't take a chance with postal service, TBH!

Probs best to pick them up if you can, but they've been available for a few weeks now. Could you not have had them sent to you before now, or was that not possible for you?

Knowing the high quality service that's normally provided, I'd expect the Club Shop to be closed at 3.30 pm tomorrow as per usual!