Sons' sorrow

Love all this talk about needing a 20-30 goals per season striker. The top scorer in the division rarely scores over 20 goals and when they do they tend to be players of the quality of Stevie May or Steven Dobbie. They also tend to play for clubs who are challenging for promotion. The chances of one of our strikers scoring that many goals are next to nothing, no matter who they may be.

If Lee Miller and Jon Daly are shite, then what would you call our strikers? Diarrhoea? Their both decent strikers who have scored a fair amount over the years, I'd have taken either, but with them both going to full time teams, their clearly pricing ourselves out of getting players of that quality

If Lee Miller and Jon Daly are shite, then what would you call our strikers? Diarrhoea? Their both decent strikers who have scored a fair amount over the years, I'd have taken either, but with them both going to full time teams, their clearly pricing ourselves out of getting players of that quality

Having had the misfortune to watch Lee Miller for Kilmarnock last season, I can assure you that he's shite. And Daly is a crock who's finished.

Having had the misfortune to watch Lee Miller for Kilmarnock last season, I can assure you that he's shite. And Daly is a crock who's finished.

I'll wait until after Friday night until I post about Miller, but I heard a lot about him at Killie last season...and it was all the same kind of comments.

I'm not saying I'd want either of them, I'm more than willing to give Steven Ross a chance, but write Daly and Miller off at your peril

I'm not saying I'd want either of them, I'm more than willing to give Steven Ross a chance, but write Daly and Miller off at your peril

They might score the odd goal here and there (even a stopped clock is right twice a day after all), but they're both pish. I can assure of that fact.

Just noticed Ross' deal is only until January. Interesting, that's probably the deal that Stee should have offered #666 and Smith. Hopefully he can be a decent asset, pace, work rate and movement are all great attributes, but it'd be nice if he can stick away some chances as well!

Looking forward to seeing what he can do!

Why do we always seem to have our team photograph so early, would it not be more sensible to have it after the window shuts?,

Maybe a bit of advertising of the new strips, advertising for the Shirt sponsors, and/or any advertising boards around the team photo?