Sons' sorrow

He's a good guy. I worked with him for a good couple of years. I think with us he was young and eager to play. If he stays injury free I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the step up to this league. Left pegged goal scoring midfielders are hard to come by.

When he left us, and had a good season with Stirling Albion I thought he would make the step up. Had a nightmare in a poor Airdrie team where he played at left-back a lot seemingly, which didn't suit him. Agree with you on the step up, a good season at Stenny and I can see Alloa/Livi/maybe even ourselves again taking a punt on him.

Anything but 3 points against Alloa at home is disappointing. Better find out shooting boots, 6 points from our next 3 games would be perfect.

Alloa (H), Morton (A), Sevco (H).

8th Place last year had 27 pts, 40 pts the year before 36 pts the year before that..

If someone said you could be sitting on 12 points the first 6 games, I'd have bitten there hand off. So heres hoping it happens!

I just cant see you beating Rangers but you never know I guess.

Grown men going Booooooooo is fucking hilarious and totally demoralising for our team. Honestly wish the Booers could see themselves. The have a shit day at work and as they leave the bosses gather at the gate and Boo them on the way home.

Get behind the team no matter how pish we are playing. We are supporting the team. I know I am new to Dumbarton F C but just they need our motivation. So come on the Sons.

I think the booing was more out of frustration rather than at the team.As stated before Craig doesn't look interetsed. I would give McCallum a start from the beginning next week. He was more lively in his 10 minutes than Craig was in 80 minutes. Don't know why Taggart and Cawley were dropped as I have thought they both played well. We just need to get behind the team. Thankfully we won our first two games which we were expected to lose. Falkirk thought we were worth a draw and yesterday we should have won it. It is fun being a Son's supporter.

I know it seems early, but we can't take any risks on not staying up - I think if we fail to beat Morton that Aitken has to go - just not been good enough so far - don't want to leave it 'til we're stranded at the bottom to act

Are you taking the piss out of the folk who were hurling abuse yesterday at full time or are you one of them??