Sons' sorrow

After the depressing behaviour of some sons fans at st mirren on Tuesdayi if they really support the team do they think that shouting abuse is helping. Think it’s fair to say the players are trying their best they may not be good enough but negativity from our own fans doesn’t help. Fairly certain we are now in the play offs but important the players keep there confidence.

Wee Britso officially the smallest full back EVER in Scottish fitba[emoji23]...the fans loved him[emoji122]

Could jump higher than Chris Templeman though, sons ran through his veins. Unfortunately can’t get him on social media, and a member on the sons of the rock Facebook page, paddy tried [emoji35]

Could jump higher than Chris Templeman though, sons ran through his veins. Unfortunately can’t get him on social media, and a member on the sons of the rock Facebook page, paddy tried [emoji35]

He was probably the last footballer to get email. I think he thought he was doing himself out of a job!

17 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

All joking aside, things are not looking good but at least yesterday's vote will probably bring events to a head quicker than may have been anticipated.
Everything depends on whether Brabco had factored in a refusal and a Plan B was thought through. I suspect though that may be wishful thinking.
I'd also be astonished if the Trust hasn't planned for scenarios B, C & D.

Given the very terse statement which has appeared on OS I may have now have an answer to my own question above.  And it still really rankles that Dumbarton Football Club is having to put its name to this, whilst the proponents of the move remain in the background.

Ok tinfoil hat on. Of the ten councillors who voted against seven were from Clydebank Of the other three two were Tories There are only two Tories on the Council. Meanwhile the council are reportedly ploughing three quarters of a million pounds of our money in to the refurbishment of a ground for Clydebank FC

2 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

Ok tinfoil hat on. Of the ten councillors who voted against seven were from Clydebank Of the other three two were Tories There are only two Tories on the Council. Meanwhile the council are reportedly ploughing three quarters of a million pounds of our money in to the refurbishment of a ground for Clydebank FC

I’m not sure I see any sinister manoeuvres here. Clydebank want to tart up an existing ground whilst Brabco wanted to construct something entirely new at a poorly accessed swamp. Apples and pears surely?