Sons' sorrow

Hibs youth goalkeeper Callum Antel leaving the club, I believe. Good prospect supposedly, and Murray might well know him. I think we have two great keepers right now in Ewings and Grindlay, who both have their faults, but if the rumours I'm hearing are true; that due to work commitments Ewings can't train all the time, we may need to look for a new keeper.

Hibs youth goalkeeper Callum Antel leaving the club, I believe. Good prospect supposedly, and Murray might well know him. I think we have two great keepers right now in Ewings and Grindlay, who both have their faults, but if the rumours I'm hearing are true; that due to work commitments Ewings can't train all the time, we may need to look for a new keeper.

Great keepers? C'mon now!

To an extent yes but the centre halfs must organise when defending set pieces. To me it highlights what a fucking awful manager AA was when it came down to it.

ooft, I can take Lithgow criticism. I'll even defend the much maligned pairing of Grindlay and even Creaney if it came down to it, but there is a line in the sand Mr Hughes and you just crossed it.

Adamson brought this club into the first division, sure he was hilariously out of his depth once we got here but considering where we were a few years back, he did an utterly outstanding job even getting the club this far

*Reece Pearson

*Ryan Metcalfe

*James Creaney

*Mark Lamont

Released according to the os

Sent from my Gramophone using steam

Can't say I'm surprised at any of those tbh. Never a fan of Lamont and although I feel the criticism of Creaney has been harsh at times I do agree he was out of his depth.

Onwards and upwards. I wish them all the best.

Not surprised at any of those departures tbh. I wish them all the best, but we'll be looking for better quality replacement for next season.

I'd love to get McGinn back next season, but not sure what the chances of that would be.

Great news that Gilhaney has signed again. He's been one of our most consistent performers this season, and he seemed to have a new lease of life once Murray arrived. Glad he's onboard for next season.