Sons' sorrow

Well done Dumbarton in doing the unthinkable. When Murray was appointed, you guys looked down and out. Full credit to the players for improving under IM and proving all the doubters wrong. Good luck next season; hopefully my Clubs around next year for another 4 difficult, but entertaining, games to take place between us. All the best!! :)

Walk up prices increasing by a pound for next year meaning that it will be £16 & £9. But, again the club have made the excellent early bird offer and in my view, cannot be beaten:

Category Early Bird Offer Normal Price

Adult Premier £190 £210

Adult Ordinary £170 £190

OAP/Student £90 £95

Junior up to 12 £60 £65

Junior 13-16 £90 £95

£170 for the season is great value and as it states on the website, the season ticket money goes towards helping Murray build his squad and the earlier he has that money the better. £90 for a student is also fantastic value. Fill yer boots lads.

Edited by The Moonster

What exactly does the 'premier' bit mean?

I think you get a seat with a cushion, could be wrong.

EDIT - I've been informed it's not in fact a comfy seat you get, just a seat in the yellow section next to the posh folk.

Edited by The Moonster

The bit infront of the comfy seats? Not worth paying the extra cash for IMO.

I'd assume so aye. Personally I don't see the point as whenever I've bought a season ticket I've never actually sat in my seat. We don't have enough fans coming through to force me into my allocated seat, all ticket matches being the exception but we've only had 2 (or 3?) of those this season.

IMHO walk up prices are waaaaaay too high. Not DFCs fault but it hardly encourges someone to head down to the Rock or any other ground on a whim.

In terms of discounts to that price though, the season tickets remain decent. Last year was much cheapness at £149 so this year is a wee bit more but still well worth it.

Suppose the "premier" give you the near best view in the stadium.

Agreed that overall footy prices are too high.

Would love to see us following in partick's foot steps and letting kids get in for free.

Remember you are no longer a "kid"