Sons' sorrow

Interesting news about Aggy,looks like we will be struggling to keep him. Would be disappointed If he left but it might be an opportunity that is too good to turn down.

It'd be a shame to lose him, but given that Tranmere Rovers (as the example) are full-time, play at a much higher level, and would likely be offering several times more a week in wages than I imagine we could, I wouldn't grudge him a move to somewhere like that at all. Hopeful we could keep him, but if its true that clubs down south have been keeping tabs on him, then it's probably pretty unlikely.

Interesting news about Aggy,looks like we will be struggling to keep him. Would be disappointed If he left but it might be an opportunity that is too good to turn down.

It'd be a shame to lose him, but given that Tranmere Rovers (as the example) are full-time, play at a much higher level, and would likely be offering several times more a week in wages than I imagine we could, I wouldn't grudge him a move to somewhere like that at all. Hopeful we could keep him, but if its true that clubs down south have been keeping tabs on him, then it's probably pretty unlikely.

I remember reading that league 1 players are usually on 3-6 grand a week which is certainly more than we could offer him. Its more than most SPL clubs could pay aswell. He'd leave with the best wishes of most people at the club,certainly mine.

The fact the agent is the only one quoted in that article would suggest to me it's the agent trying to get word about for his client. If he did leave you couldn't grudge him it, he's been great for us and I felt when Aggie was on his game this year the team as a whole played better. Interesting times ahead.

According to DFC Twitter, McNiff has signed up.

Edited to add. Ah, I've just noticed he signed a 2 year extension in January. As you were...

Edited by Exiled

scott agnew said on twiter going to dumbarton this weekend to sign up

Good if true....

There will be lots of ducking a diving in the next wee while; a reliable source tells me that some players are looking for more poppy, whilst another is apparently on the radar of four 1st Division clubs.

Scott Smith is one I'd like to see signing on, and as for the lad Horne, the Murray man has maybe seen something he can work with.

Good if true....

There will be lots of ducking a diving in the next wee while; a reliable source tells me that some players are looking for more poppy, whilst another is apparently on the radar of four 1st Division clubs.

Scott Smith is one I'd like to see signing on, and as for the lad Horne, the Murray man has maybe seen something he can work with.

Can see it being Turner who's being chased, quality player.

Why the hell have players at this level got agents anyway? Seems like a waste of money. If you're good enough at a part time team then you will stand out and get a full time move. If he does head down south then fair play to him and best of luck. If sons midfielders are being scouted then surely turner would be the most likely to move. Harder working and more influential than agnew. I'm not knocking aggy here just prefer turner

Why the hell have players at this level got agents anyway? Seems like a waste of money. If you're good enough at a part time team then you will stand out and get a full time move. If he does head down south then fair play to him and best of luck. If sons midfielders are being scouted then surely turner would be the most likely to move. Harder working and more influential than agnew. I'm not knocking aggy here just prefer turner

aggy is going nowhere go check his twitter @scottagnew10