Sons' sorrow

11 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Please note that there is likely to be a queuing system in operation on this thread from 5pm onwards tomorrow afternoon. As always, patience is the key.

Thanks for the heads up. They clearly to tought you well.

21 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Anyone I personally know who vowed not to buy a season ticket didn’t buy one. Bit of a difference between that and your claim that “all” of us vowed to never set foot inside the stadium until Farrell is gone.

How many have made this vow to never return this time around? 

This was not meant as a dig. I and many others have made claims about not going back until x, y, z has happened and then gone straight back. Supporting a rubbish team is a disease and there is no cure.

12 hours ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

Thanks for the heads up. They clearly to tought you well.

I thought about that the other day, not a peep from the wee ginger bollocks now eh. Funnily enough it looks like Aitken and Farrell have humped their managerial careers with us when if they'd stayed as a team they could probably have been involved in full time football at some point.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Well, funny you should mention that 

Screenshot_20230513-141049_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ea2e95b7a197d8d0d6796a8d416443e9.jpg

I don't know what worries me most - the post itself, or the 20 likes.

Good of him to mention how long he's been a fan. I was going to consider this complete nonsense but since he mentioned that I've now changed my mind completely 

Imagine we’ll get another statement in a few days, like the end of last season.

“Continuity is really important…Farrell’s been able to get business done early… the season didn’t end as we wanted, but we broke records and believe the manager can go one better next season…”

3 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Imagine we’ll get another statement in a few days, like the end of last season.

“Continuity is really important…Farrell’s been able to get business done early… the season didn’t end as we wanted, but we broke records and believe the manager can go one better next season…”

We changed the bulbs in the floodlights

The optimism of our 150th year, all the hard work put in by the 150th committee folk, merchandise, strips, functions, good crowds home & away, all binned by a tinpot managerial operation on the park, laughable postponements & a hopeless Boardroom off the park.

SACK FARRELL please 

Just now, Silverton End said:

The optimism of our 150th year, all the hard work put in by the 150th committee folk, merchandise, strips, functions, good crowds home & away, all binned by a tinpot managerial operation on the park, laughable postponements & a hopeless Boardroom off the park.

SACK FARRELL please 

Farrell is a fucking clown who should be out on his arse this evening but lets not allow him and his team of shitebags to detract from what was a successful 150th anniversary in terms of the work put in from our volunteers off the park.

@O'Kelly Isley III and his compadres done a superb job with the 150th anniversary stuff and @Jan Vojáček & Chris continue to put in the hours doing commentary on the stream for those of us who can’t always attend. Fair play troops, it’s appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Farrell is a fucking clown who should be out on his arse this evening but lets not allow him and his team of shitebags to detract from what was a successful 150th anniversary in terms of the work put in from our volunteers off the park.

@O'Kelly Isley III and his compadres done a superb job with the 150th anniversary stuff and @Jan Vojáček & Chris continue to put in the hours doing commentary on the stream for those of us who can’t always attend. Fair play troops, it’s appreciated. 

Totally agree