Sons' sorrow

49 minutes ago, DFCTTFM said:

Just seen Jon Leino putting up some pictures from the first night back in training.

These 3 look to be on trial/just training

Think we all know that is Carlos Lyon (f.k.a Isaac Layne) 

Anyone got a clue on the other two?

Screenshot_20230617_150631_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_150654_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_150746_Facebook.jpg

The guy in the bottom pic is giving some Alan Brazil vibes 0_Alan-Brazil-2(1).jpg.2bde59d970134113e2ac64a8f4f07c19.jpg

12 minutes ago, THE CHOSEN SON said:

I hope Farrell is just being nice in giving Lyon/Layne somewhere to train and get fit. He’s been plying his trade for a Sunday league team up here for the past few months and is miles off it (albeit it’s the same Sunday team Joe Bevan came from).

Fairly sure he was training with us before we well and it went nowhere so hopefully it's the same again here 

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Another midfielder I see, and decent it would appear.  I'm wondering if anyone has enquired about Finlay Gray.

I think it's fairly common knowledge now that QoS were watching him a fair bit. They've already paid Clyde a fee for Kyle Doherty as well. Does seem strange for him to be at training and not included in any team photos. 

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I bumped into Carlos Lyon in Morrisons last night. He said Finlay was at training but he’s throwing the toys out of the pram because we wont let him leave. He said he told him to stop being a wee petulant fanny. 

5F352847-F93C-461C-A2CA-E5D19B6231B0.jpeg.7005ce48bc90f02d55e27619bb72bdcd.jpeg

I can’t believe they are stopping a young lad who they got for nothing progressing his career by going full time

Money talks.

The extended deal last season  protected us if he continued to develop and gave him security going forward.

No one let's a good young prospect leave for nothing, if QOTS want him, it should be expected by all that they pay to get him out his contract.

10 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

Money talks.

The extended deal last season  protected us if he continued to develop and gave him security going forward.

No one let's a good young prospect leave for nothing, if QOTS want him, it should be expected by all that they pay to get him out his contract.

Surely your not suggesting that QOS are looking to sign him for nothing 

2 hours ago, Slabs said:

I can’t believe they are stopping a young lad who they got for nothing progressing his career by going full time

He signed an extended contract. He didn’t need to sign it. If the money is right Dumbarton will let him leave. 

It’s also Queen of the South, not Real Madrid.