Sons' sorrow

43 minutes ago, the snudge said:

If we're (unnecessarily)getting rid of our belting home top, I'm pleased that this is the replacement. 

I'd hoped that we would only keep the 150th anniversary kit for the 150th anniversary season. However, I'm delighted we're replacing it with a design of the same ilk and not a horrible yellow off the shelf effort.

1 hour ago, microdave said:

I'd hoped that we would only keep the 150th anniversary kit for the 150th anniversary season. However, I'm delighted we're replacing it with a design of the same ilk and not a horrible yellow off the shelf effort.

I'll reserve judgement until I see it, and when it will be available to buy 😉.

And I hope we are still tied in with Pitchteamwear.

24 minutes ago, Bogheidman said:

QOS have signed Reegan Mimnaugh from Hamilton.  Could that be the end of their interest in Finlay?

I heard Finlay had been made an offer by Queens but he had declined it.  But whether that means he'll still start the season for us who knows.

2 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

I heard Finlay had been made an offer by Queens but he had declined it.  But whether that means he'll still start the season for us who knows.

I can confirm that Mr Carlos Lyon has informed me this is absolutely fake news and he thinks you may be confusing Finlay Gray with Kalvin Orsi.

3B76BFEF-E23C-45D5-9E23-43A04A850AB9.jpeg.1a759f223c6002892291592ef81e378d.jpeg

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I know I'm old but this Twitter stuff is irritating - just reveal the info or show the damned stuff.

Ach a wee bit of build up to a shirt release or a signing is fine. I would however like some sort of idea as to when the info will be revealed in a teaser but that might just be me :lol:

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'll wait until I've seen the full thing but the taster has me sharply inhaling through my teeth. Home one looks like it could be minted though. 

We had a diadora black red and white third or away kit in sure was only worn a few times. Around 93/94. I'm sure this is a nod to that design but in pink and black for some sort of 30 year throw back

Edited to add image of said kit

football_shirt_9382_1_365x500x1.jpg

Edited by the snudge

12 hours ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Anyone any idea where we’re training this year? 

what we thinking 1 or 2 more additions? 

Somewhere in Paisley I believe. And aye, I reckon we'd be looking at two more as a maximum. Maybe one permanent and one on loan.

Dumbarton new boy Michael Ruth has goal target in mind as he looks to put frustration behind him